Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Wow. And yet Washington deserves to move on? So fucking disrespectful to these players laying it all on the line.
    If anything, the Pacers will be the worst 2nd round team.
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Just caught the last 4 min of the TNT feed. Marv signs off with saying that game 5 will be at 8:00 in toronto. Has anyone seen this time mentioned elsewhere?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        The disrespect is unreal.

I thought that if we beat (or now that we are standing up to the Nets and playing them tough) the Nets, we would have respect.

Nope.

Charlotte got respect by playing the Heat hard even though they are down 3-0 and will most likely be swept.

I bet even if the Raptors win a game or two we still will have no respect, and I'm not sure we can beat the Heat.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Wow. And yet Washington deserves to move on? So fucking disrespectful to these players laying it all on the line.
          The Wiz are playing quite well actually and full value for their lead against the Bulls. That said WhoTF is SN? And is there any D being played in that Houston series?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            I'd love to get a chance to watch the game again with the TNT feed. Leaguepass aside, any suggestions?
            Just ask in the gameday forum and someone will hook you up with a link.

Comment

• Fuck brooklyn!

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Just caught the last 4 min of the TNT feed. Marv signs off with saying that game 5 will be at 8:00 in toronto. Has anyone seen this time mentioned elsewhere?
                If the Heat win tonight the game will be at 8. If they lose the game will start at 7.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Gross. The only proper response though is to move on, and then put up a real challenge versus Miami.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I've watched all the games in that series, Houston has no right to be in the 2nd round with the way they play. They should legitimately be a title contender with that lineup, instead it's like watching the most talented AAU team.

Comment

Who cares wtf SportsNation say.... Alot of the league is even saying the TOR and BKN series is one of the most exciting series right now
                      Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
                      http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                        I thought that if we beat (or now that we are standing up to the Nets and playing them tough) the Nets, we would have respect.

Nope.

Charlotte got respect by playing the Heat hard even though they are down 3-0 and will most likely be swept.

I bet even if the Raptors win a game or two we still will have no respect, and I'm not sure we can beat the Heat.
                        Hopefully Atlanta completes upset and it is a non-issue.

I have a feeling Indiana gets their shit together though based on Vogel going off on everyone - apparently for the first time.

Comment

The arrow should point to the Indy/Atlanta series. Clearly the weakest.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Hopefully Atlanta completes upset and it is a non-issue.

I have a feeling Indiana gets their shit together though based on Vogel going off on everyone - apparently for the first time.
                            Sadly, we need Charlotte to get the upset, or else we're playing the Heat if we win.
                            "Bruno?
                            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• We The North campaign is working like a charm!

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                                Sadly, we need Charlotte to get the upset, or else we're playing the Heat if we win.
                                I always thought they reseeded or reset the bracket for 2nd round with lowest taking on highest.

I guess not, eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X