Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    He touched it. We absolutely lucked out on the backcourt violation. Otherwise that stupid goaltending would have given the Nets the win.
    no it wouldnt have, the ball didnt even make it to the rim silly.

Comment

• Inability to cover JJ just shows that we will be eaten alive by Lebron if we get to round 2, similar players, difference Lebron is 5 times better.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Also why did Casey wait so long to bring in JV?

I hope this team finally learns to never take it easy until the game is over!

That was god awful to watch
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• fredericklove wrote: View Post
          I'll take them down if Joey doesn't approve.

Game 5 wictory girl!

Anabella Carrasco, one of the Taz's angel

GOD DAMN dat ASS

Thank you Frederick god of wictory girls realgm will spam Howard mass until ur unbanned

Comment

• Well the good thing is we kept (or they kept) Pierce and Garnett on the bench. Perhaps resting for Game 6?
            #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• The other thing I find funny is people on here are constantly telling Casey to rest the starters toward the end. Do you watch this team at all? No lead is safe with this team. Don't rest anybody until the game is completely over.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• How close was JV to being a legendary shaqtin a fool candidate...
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• 21 Assists, 11 TOs

KL and GV each had 1 TO. Amir had 4 TOs and was -14. We need to manage TOs and get better production on both ends of the court from each player.

Comment

• I rather face Indiana than Atlanta and Washington (not including Miami), but I strongly believe Atlanta will beat them. I can say right now that the Raptors are one of the top 10 mentally toughest teams in the NBA.

Comment

• Also, what the fuck was JV doing??? this is not Euro ball man. If Lowry tipped that ball. That would`ve been a goaltend.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                        Anyone else wonder why casey didn't play tyler or Landry ? His fetish for vets like salmons and Hayes is ....
                        Leading to victories when it's all said and done?

Comment

• My question for the game:Johnson single handily tied the game up while carrying FIVE PERSONAL FOULS, come on man!?!

Other comment: Dwane Casey does NOT like JV, if we feed the ball to JV in every position we would maintained that lead, Casey plays Chuck Hayes while sitting JV for most of the Net's run. Doesn't matter in the regular season or playoffs so far, I have seen so many misuse or not playing or feed to Valanicunas.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                            Inability to cover JJ just shows that we will be eaten alive by Lebron if we get to round 2, similar players, difference Lebron is 5 times better.
                            Yup! But we all know we aren't good enough to beat Miami so it's whatever.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wow, these guys.

Brutal, brutal quarter. Credit to the Nets for retiring their old sea legs (Pierce and Garnett), spreading the floor with their shooters, forcing the Raptors to guard man-to-man and creating space for Joe Johnson to carve us up. Doesn't explain our complete lack of discipline on the other end, though.

Let's just thank God they won this one. If they lost after forfeiting a 20 point lead that would have destroyed them.

Comment

• c'mon whistle was loud and clear after D Will touched fucking ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X