Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Disgusting ending this team needs a looooooooooooooooooooooong film session tomorrow
    Look no further than the coach. He's

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Also, what the fuck was JV doing??? this is not Euro ball man. If Lowry tipped that ball. That would`ve been a goaltend.
      whistle was blown apparently so it was dead ball. From what I'm hearing
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Is there any reason why DC doesn't play JV and Fields more? Does not trust them? Fields shut down JJ earlier so not sure why he got a DNP.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          whistle was blown apparently so it was dead ball. From what I'm hearing
          It doesn't fuckin matter. You don't know for sure if it's a dead ball, it could've been tipped by a Raptor before going to the back court. This team had the basketball IQ of Ricky Davis in the 4th.

Comment

• the finals inbounds pass was literally the worst possible pass you could make in that situation...

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
              It doesn't fuckin matter. You don't know for sure if it's a dead ball, it could've been tipped by a Raptor before going to the back court. This team had the basketball IQ of Ricky Davis in the 4th.
              I'm not sure why everyone is so angry. Just checked reply, at least 3-5 times whistle got blown after D Will touched the ball. I'm sure guys heard it.

move on.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                I'm not sure why everyone is so angry. Just checked reply, at least 3-5 times whistle got blown after D Will touched ball. I'm sure they heard it.
                There is nothing gained from blocking that shot at that point of the game.

Comment

• DC better watch the tape as well and somehow come up with a rational idea to why Chuck Hayes is playing more than JV in the 4th?
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Casey sounds really angry, and he should be. That was close.
                    Casey should be angry at himself. He's playing a dangerous game trying to buy minutes with Hayes and Salmons and Ross. He needs to run JV and Vasquez out there big minutes.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      I'm not sure why everyone is so angry. Just checked reply, at least 3-5 times whistle got blown after D Will touched the ball. I'm sure guys heard it.

move on.
                      Two words....

Scott. Foster.

Comment

• We went 12-26 from 3-pt land. Need more paint production. Live by the three...die by the three.

Comment

• If there is anything good to come out of that 4th Q, it is that we won't go into game 6 being to complacent.

Comment

• Kyle Lowry = God.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              I only had 1

But it has been ongoing for 26 minutes
                              Eww gross
                              OG is our king

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Casey should be angry at himself. He's playing a dangerous game trying to buy minutes with Hayes and Salmons and Ross. He needs to run JV and Vasquez out there big minutes.
                                Agreed. Salmons is just a non factor offensively and defensively. No idea why DC continues to go with him. As for Ross, he was horrible. No idea what he was doing there in the 4th. Shot an airball. Went iso the next possession and you just knew that ball wasnt going in.

More JV and GV in the 4th.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X