Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Ugh, DD did that wave away a screener for an iso thing again. And in the clutch too. Amir came to set a screen, DD waved him away and iso'd on JJ for a contested step back 3 at the top of the key. Just ugly basketball.

I think this is it.

http://on.nba.com/1hZk5fm
    His quick contested looong two from the right wing in the fourth was also atrocious. I'm not going to criticize his offense though in this game, he's going to take some bad shots but for the most part I felt he really played under control and in the flow, looked for his teammates a bit more etc. I think he took on board what happened in the fourth quarter of game 4. He was efficient tonight, and had a good offensive game.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      They salty they can't have him and have Dwill as they're starting PG LMAO
      lol yeah they also listed off 17 other point guards they'd rather have over Dwill haha

Comment

• Where is this Nets forum you're talking about? RealGM??
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Where is this Nets forum you're talking about? RealGM??
          yep

Comment

• LMAO! Now they're saying the Lowry buzzer beater should have been on offensive foul. The delusion is strong with them.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• They'd have a good convo with Wiggins then as he thinks there's about the same number of PG's in the L better than Kyle

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                They'd have a good convo with Wiggins then as he thinks there's about the same number of PG's in the L better than Kyle
                Wiggins would say

Raymond Felton

Kyle Lowry
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• just finished watching some more highlights. so crazy how that last inbounds play was almost a mirror of that time PPat stole the last second inbounds pass to get us that regular series game in Brooklyn. Not sure if Dwill would have gotten the shot off....but he probably would have. Take this win and run.

Comment

• Lmao u guys check out inside the nba on TNT on nbatv Canada Charles barkley giving us love and also they quizzed him on Canada and they showed a video of JV asking chuck why he can't say his name correctly lol

Comment

• That Canada segment on Inside The NBA was pretty funny. Chuck can pronounce "Valanciunas" now lol.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yeah Jonas telling chuck I can say you're last name but you can't say mine LMAO

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                          Lmao u guys check out inside the nba on TNT on nbatv Canada Charles barkley giving us love and also they quizzed him on Canada and they showed a video of JV asking chuck why he can't say his name correctly lol
                          damn I missed it

Comment

• Also nobody needs to worry about game 6!

T REX gonna lead us to the promise land!

Comment

Yeah Jonas telling chuck I can say you're last name but you can't say mine LMAO
                              Is there a video out yet that I can watch?
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Also nobody needs to worry about game 6!

T REX gonna lead us to the promise land!
                                LOL I hope so!
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X