Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude calling the game on NBA.TV was constantly calling him Valanchonus

Comment

• Love Chuck's honesty. He doesn't sugarcoat things. We need to get him up to TO for a game.

Comment

• Also tonight we witnessed the 1st ever posterizing 3point buzzer beater by KLOW
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Is DD allergic to throwing Lobs to Tross? LMAO

He had 2 opportunities today and one the game before, It's not like these passes are that difficult.

Just throw it up there TRoss can dunk anything just ask Kenneth Faried

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Is DD allergic to throwing Lobs to Tross? LMAO

He had 2 opportunities today and one the game before, It's not like these passes are that difficult.

Just throw it up there TRoss can dunk anything just ask Kenneth Faried
            Yes they are. The lob pass is a lot more difficult than you think. Timing has to be great, even if the guy is a freak athlete.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Yes they are. The lob pass is a lot more difficult than you think. Timing has to be great, even if the guy is a freak athlete.
              Maybe they are harder in NBA games?, Because I've caught a bunch of bad lobs before and Im pretty sure Ross is a lot more athletic then me

I just think DD doesn't want a bad turnover to happen if they messed it up

Comment

Maybe they are harder in NBA games?, Because I've caught a bunch of bad lobs before and Im pretty sure Ross is a lot more athletic then me

I just think DD doesn't want a bad turnover to happen if they messed it up
                That's part of it.

And part of it, is, well yeah, these guys are moving probably at least twice (probably more) as fast as you are, which means that there's actually less of a margin for error on the pass.

Comment

• Anybody have a link or something where I can watch JV talking to Barkley?
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Also Amir needs to watch the replay of him running into AA!

What in the world was he thinking? He wasn't even close to contesting the shot

Comment

• Also everyone forgot to mention TRoss actually put the ball into the hoop tonight and didn't look shell shocked like the last 4 games.

Comment

Also Amir needs to watch the replay of him running into AA!

What in the world was he thinking? He wasn't even close to contesting the shot
                        There were at least 4 or 5 And1s on jump shots, 3 of them at least were 3's. a couple of them on Amir. Just awful and totally deflating.

And yeh Happy for Terrence, not a great game or anything but contributed on both ends and got the minutes.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          Anybody have a link or something where I can watch JV talking to Barkley?
                          http://www.nba.com/video/channels/tn...-on-canada.nba

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/tn...ts-raptors.nba

I would try to embed these but dealing with NBA.com's player is taking too much work :/

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                            http://www.nba.com/video/channels/tn...-on-canada.nba

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/tn...ts-raptors.nba

I would try to embed these but dealing with NBA.com's player is taking too much work :/
                            Bahaha that's great, thanks.
                            OG is our king

Comment

• Comment

• These are the sort of games that make you lose casual fans, no one wants to watch the Raptors if it comes with a 20% chance of a heart attack. Either that or it'll draw people in like a drug.

Comment

Working...
                                X