Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Jason Kidd could never be that cute. Looks like a mutant rat. In fact, they don't need to put a CGI Spinter in the new Ninja Turtles, just hire Jason Kidd. He has plenty of experience fighting too from beating his wife.
    Ohh snap, its on now! Lmao just paint his face green and we're good to go

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Ohh snap, its on now! Lmao just paint his face green and we're good to go
      Splinter's not green

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Raptors fans are too classy to point out that Kidd is a drunken wife beater
        He's a drunken wife beater who spilled a drink to try and get an extra timeout against the Lakers
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Someone posted a link of Screaming' A. Smith going off on the Brooklyn fans LMAO

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            "To-tor-tor-torn.... Its Canada! They are known for hockey and they cheer louder than you!"

Hmmmmm, maybe Toronto fans are just awesome, f*ck the sport????????
            I hate Stephen A Smith. Him and Skip Bayless are both complete morons

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Splinter's not green
              oh my bad i misread haha

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                I hate Stephen A Smith. Him and Skip Bayless are both complete morons
                Skip is in another league compared to Stephen A.

I'm not a fan of Stephen A. but he often says things that I agree with.

Skip is just a flat out lunatic.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                  He's a drunken wife beater.
                  Oh Noes! We've gone too far.

Comment

• Look at this Euro basketball crowd! Holy shit

Comment

• That's disgusting. I saw player shaking hands with the referees at the end of the game.

Comment

• I hope that's sarcasm... lol

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                          So apparently j Kidd went on a rant about joe Johnson not getting calls
                          Him and Livingston. They can't believe Livingston wasn't fouled when he grabbed that last rebound and was bumped out of bounds before passing it to Blatche. Perhaps he doesn't remember the end of game three when he body checked Fields out of bounds to maintain possession on the last rebound of the game.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            Him and Livingston. They can't believe Livingston wasn't fouled when he grabbed that last rebound and was bumped out of bounds before passing it to Blatche. Perhaps he doesn't remember the end of game three when he body checked Fields out of bounds to maintain possession on the last rebound of the game.
                            He must not have seen that hip check Amir Johnson received towards end of game on endline after retrieving ball and falling out of bounds.

Two similar no calls that cancelled each other out.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Someone posted a link of Screaming' A. Smith going off on the Brooklyn fans LMAO
                              here's the audio

http://cdn16.castfire.com/audio/303/...o%2FcTxmw5yEiZ

Comment

• "It's Canada. They're known for hockey!"

I understand the stereotype, but does that mean we're not expected to be knowledgeable about any other sport, Stephen?

Comment

Working...
                                X