Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #6: Toronto Raptors 83 - Brooklyn Nets 97 (Series Tied 3-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors need to weather the storm. Time to bring in Vasquez and Fields.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Veterans are like a drug addiction for Casey. When things go south he goes to them even though they don't help the situation at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OG is our king

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
        Raptors need to weather the storm. Time to bring in Vasquez and Fields.
        Agreed.

Comment

• This is what scared me from last game. The momentum from that 4th qtr has carried over for brooklyn.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            Why the fuck is salmons and chuck Hayes on at the same fucking time
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• None of our guys can guard anyone one on one.

Comment

• I swear if Ross starts next game. The Raps just don't have any answer on JJ. And youcan't blame all that on DD. JJ is just too big. Salmons or Fields should be starting next game over "Mr Unreliable"
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                  Raptors need to weather the storm. Time to bring in Vasquez and Fields.
                  We should have brought the second unit in 15 minutes ago, if theyre going to call everything against us, let the bench rack up the fouls.

Comment

• Bring in Vasquez and fields why the actual fuck do Hayes and salmons really provide
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Artophwar wrote: View Post
                      This is what scared me from last game. The momentum from that 4th qtr has carried over for brooklyn.
                      Of course. You wouldn't expect a veteran team on the verge of elimination to come out conservatively. They came out with all their guns a blazing. Time for the T Dot young guns to hit back.
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• why isnt anything going in
                        fuck peirce
                        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• kyle and DD trying to play way too much hero ball right now. no one helping at all though.

Comment

• This is gonna be a looong night
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Only costs 25k to buy a win in this league. Good to know.

Comment

• Lowry is running like a sailor. He can barely stay on his legs.

Comment

Working...
                                X