Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #6: Toronto Raptors 83 - Brooklyn Nets 97 (Series Tied 3-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Brooklyn

oh and ....
    G Night fellas
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Also Amir is just horrible!!!

Every time we make a run its 2PAT playing PF!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        You know the day didn't go so well when Novak was the only Raptor with a positive +/-.
        Hansbrough was plus 4. He played some terrific defence, coming over to stand in the way of every drive up the lane.

Comment

• http://goatd.net/82974/watch-san-ant...llas-mavericks

a real bb game

Comment

• I'm sure this was the slap the Raptors needed to the face - now they are ready for game 7! I think this will bring them back to planet Earth.....helllo reality check!

Also, Maimi gets to restt upp and watch Raps and Nets pound each other lol

Comment

• I'm actually watching this game tooo! Really hope the Mavs pull it out - love Dirk! Drik >> Peirce any day of the weeek!

Comment

• It's 6 am and I'm so pissed off - should be going to bed now!!! I hope the Raptors sit there and realize their mistakes and come out to play 48 effin minutes!!!!

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  I'm sure this was the slap the Raptors needed to the face - now they are ready for game 7! I think this will bring them back to planet Earth.....helllo reality check!

Also, Maimi gets to restt upp and watch Raps and Nets pound each other lol
                  We were getting bumped till Tuesday if Dallas and Houston win tonight. The league doesn't care about our series and it's probably been the most exciting one.

Comment

• Take note NBA.

TV rating records.
                    I've told about social media exposure like 6-8 months ago. We're outsiders, but we're big market.

P.S. It's not customised trend.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                      I'm actually watching this game tooo! Really hope the Mavs pull it out - love Dirk! Drik >> Peirce any day of the weeek!
                      Me too, I used to live there.

Comment

• This comes down to one game. The Raptors need to forget everything about the past two games and just come to play Sunday. Come hungry, come prepared and come energized. Just get out there and play some good ball. Let's go Raptors!!

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                          Terrible performance. They didn't want it bad enough. They better re-group quickly because Sunday will come quick. They gotta play hard, smart and hungry. They have to want it. I hope the fans will provide them that extra boost and that they channel is properly and use it to their advantage

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
                          They want it. They just got cocky against a team that was really, really desperate and on the brink.

My prediction is Lowry goes home, punches his reflection in the mirror, breaks all his furniture and comes back in game 7 like fucking Rorschach in the Watchmen movie.
                          Last edited by bryan colangelo; Fri May 2, 2014, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• Donkette wrote: View Post
                            We were getting bumped till Tuesday if Dallas and Houston win tonight. The league doesn't care about our series and it's probably been the most exciting one.
                            Well, that actually would be even better. I think it would help with Amirs and Lowrys injuries....give them some rest!!!

Comment

• Raps should be alright. Tonight is all about who wants it more. Nets wanted it more from the start. Their energy offensively and defensively was sky high all game compare to the Raps.

The only thing that concerns me about this game besides Amir Johnson's ATROCIOUS/EMBARASSING performance is the Raptors inability to hit open 3. That's one of my keys to the game. Salmons, Ross and PATTERSON needs to hit open 3's.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                                they want it. They just got cocky against a team that was really, really desperate team and on the brink.

My prediction is lowry goes home, punches his reflection in the mirror, breaks all his furniture and comes back in game 7 like fucking rorschach in the watchmen movie.

omg love this!! +91

Comment

Working...
                                X