Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good effort, cant complain
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      It's Ironic how we lose because we couldn't execute in late games.........

Where are you Rudy
      If Rudy was here, we would of been bitching about winning too much for a Top 10 pick of mediocrity.

Comment

• Of course this is how it ends.

Fuck.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          A foul is still a foul

Whether it is the beginning of the game or the end of the game.
          No, it's really not the same. This isn't an NBA refs suck thing, or BKL bias things....Most refs in any sport at any level do not want to be the ones deciding a game and would only call a foul if it was just impossible to look past it. The foul was fairly weak in that situation.

Comment

• Wiggins wrote: View Post
            Lowry mvp ... Pay him his money
            I fucking hate you.

Comment

• Would have been better if Lowry didn't make it through the triple there. PP would have got the ball and scored right over Pierce

Comment

• Im happy we made a game out of it. Destroyed by the loss.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Fuck

Comment

• Great year raptors fans. Hope you guys keep Casey because he was part of the turnaround. Might have been a fluke year winning 48 games, but respect is given to the fans.

Comment

• Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! T_T Raptors should have won that game!!!!

Comment

• At least we fought till the end. it was way much more exiting to watch it.. Actually i cant really remember when i was so exited and at the same time disapointed about a basketball game.

Comment

• The game was lost when the refs gave the lead to the Nets (classic Crawford).

But what a comeback.

Comment

• Lowry bolting on us this off season after this play, that would be a joke.

Better resign with us.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hell of a play by TRoss to steal that ball and throw it off Pierce. He had an awful series, but came up huge in the biggest moment.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• If, this is the way you end up losing, I got no problem with that. We had a chance to win it, period. And it was the right person with handling the ball at the end. We didn't go down by double digits and in a wimper, we took it to them until the final possession.
                                Last edited by tonious35; Sun May 4, 2014, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X