Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
    Now is not the time.

Please ban this guy.
    He should already be on everyone's ignore list. He was funny for a while, but it got old eventually.

Proud of the guys for fighting so hard to the end, I feel like some of that intensity was missing earlier on in the game, although the masses of fouls on influential and emotional leaders like Vasquez and Amir didn't help that.

All in all a very fun season, frustratingly a fitting end with a roller coaster game and a heartbreaking loss but I do really love this team and was fun cheering them on here on RR for the first time.

Comment

• Well great effort everybody. I didn't think we'd push it to the last play of the seventh game. All heart.

It was fun watching with you guys.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
        Not only did Lowry get fouled, Patterson did too by Pierce on that last sequence. But with that being said, they shouldn't have waited until the last minute to make a furious comeback.

I hope the NBA enjoys it's Miami-Jersey match up and I hope it's everything they expect it to be

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
        No ref is gonna call that. Pierce could have elbowed Lowry in the head and there still won't be a call...

Comment

• So disappointed right now. Didn't play their best and had too many guys no-show but what fight to get back in it. What a tough loss.

Comment

• Well, now we turn to the age old Toronto sports saying:

We'll be better next year.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                I am still in shock at how good of a game that became. If we lose with one shot to hit and we get fouled but it's not called I can totally live with that.
                exactly my thoughs. the last minutes of the game actually paid off for all the nonsense I had to watch in first quarters.

Comment

• I really don't want to wait till next year.
                  Oh well. The team did a good job of giving us something to cheer for. It felt good to be the young group that told the rest of the NBA "F*ck you".
                  Go Raps!
                  And...
                  F*ck Brooklyn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

$180 mil vs $68 mil

THIS IS FUN

Comment

• Shitty loss. See you Gents nexts year!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        So does this go down in history now? Vince Carter moment right here...

I will remember this game and this team as one of the most ambitious and passionate squads ever assembled in Toronto.
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          Straight to hockey... Fuck you TSN
                          Like we couldn't even get the post game presses after such an epic game and series?

Fuck you TSN indeed. And fuck hockey too.

Comment

• Story of the game: no show from JV, bad game from Derozan, we surrender like 20 WIDE open 3's, and somehow we have the last possession to win the series.
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Raps had an amazing season! So, don't put your heads down because this is not the end, this is just the beginning! Next season, Raptors will be much better and stronger than they were this season. So, i will still root for the raps in next season!! Thank you Raps giving us a great series, you guys fought hard and competed!

BIG RESPECT from a spurs fan!

Comment

• I love the lowry lovers crying for an imaginary foul. How about when 4 guys collapse on you, your pg actually passes the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X