Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    stop this bullshit. It wasn't a foul

Same thing happened with plumlee block on James. NBA released confirmation why it wasn't a foul.
    Because they wanted to see Lebron cry for a bit, the league excused it, I got no problem with that.

Comment

• lol

where can I send a complaint to fucking TSN? Why would you show hockey right now?

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post

Wow, is there a full list of team stat comparisons.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
          I will remember this game and this team as one of the most ambitious and passionate squads ever assembled in Toronto.
          It was a team that finally had balls ever since before Garbo went down.

Comment

• I am going to cheer for Miami for the first time since they had Mourning, Mashburn and Hardaway. I hope LeBron makes them cry.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
              Not only did Lowry get fouled, Patterson did too by Pierce on that last sequence. But with that being said, they shouldn't have waited until the last minute to make a furious comeback.

I hope the NBA enjoys it's Miami-Jersey match up and I hope it's everything they expect it to be

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
              I agree with this but I also don't blame the refs either (on that last play). They'll never call a foul there unless its a flagrant.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Tough loss, amazing season. Proud of this team. Fuck Brooklyn

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk
                “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

• On the bright side, I think it's safe to say now that the Nets are our most hated enemy in the league, and it's good to have one team you really, really hate.

Comment

• Let's go Wizards!
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Wiggins wrote: View Post
                      I love the lowry lovers crying for an imaginary foul. How about when 4 guys collapse on you, your pg actually passes the ball.
                      I'm starting to think you don't actually watch games.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• bkallday wrote: View Post
                        No problem looking forward to miami.
                        Not real smart on your part to come over and taunt the posters on this board. You'd be better served going back to your own board.i wish your team Good luck in the next round.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wiggins wrote: View Post
                          I love the lowry lovers crying for an imaginary foul. How about when 4 guys collapse on you, your pg actually passes the ball.
                          I want Lowry taking that shot. He got us here, he earned it.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                            On the bright side, I think it's safe to say now that the Nets are our most hated enemy in the league, and it's good to have one team you really, really hate.
                            Most fans around here already hated them pretty vehemently. LOL I know I did.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Not a single adjustment by Casey on defense. Still hasn't done anything to slow Johnson and it's killing this team

THIS GUY IS FUCKING GOD DAMN MORON YOU FUCKING HAVE FIELDS ON THE BENCH DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU YOU POS HEAD COACH YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED AD I HOPE YOU NEVER COACH AFTER THIS GAME YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING WHAT SO EVER KEEP DOUBLING JJ ALL GAME LONG AND THEY KEEP GETTING OPEN 3'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DUMB MOHTER FUCKER USE LANDRY FUCKING FIELDS!!!!

HOLY FUCK I AM PISSED OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Fire DC now.

Comment

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X