Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Masai has to get a bigger SF
    Wouldn't have minded to have James Johnson on Joe Johnson.

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
      bring back james johnson
      HAH Didn't even see this.

Comment

• Anyone thinking about that Demar T?

Comment

• ps77 wrote: View Post
          If you want to watch TEAM basketball, just watch the Spurs' ball movement...thing of beauty.
          That's like saying the sky is blue. No team is better at that in the league than them.

Jangles wrote: View Post
          Anyone thinking about that Demar T?
          I am now. I didn't have a problem with it then though.
          Last edited by Just Is; Sun May 4, 2014, 04:34 PM.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
            Anyone thinking about that Demar T?
            Not at all, because that was exactly the spark we needed. Not to mention Joe missed that Foul Shot.

Comment

• Man I'm so tired of Casey and his "experience" cop outs, just threw Ross under the bus, wasn't where he was supposed to be.

GTFO man, take some ownership and stop throwing the young kids under the bus
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

If you want to watch TEAM basketball, just watch the Spurs' ball movement...thing of beauty.
                I can't possibly watch any more basketball after seeing our guys go down. Too salty

Comment

• I really hope we draft Damien Inglis, JJ would have a much harder time scoring
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                    That's like saying the sky is blue. No team is better at that in the league than them.
                    Exactly. Emulate from the best in the business with Pop so I'm sure MU will find a HC that preaches and PRACTICES D.

Comment

Man I'm so tired of Casey and his "experience" cop outs, just threw Ross under the bus, wasn't where he was supposed to be.

The post game was the closest anyone came to asking Casey about not playing Fields on JJ. Didn't even acknowledge the possibility.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

I hope Raptors one day are going to be as polished as they are. its trully beutiful basketball they r showing.

Comment

Man I'm so tired of Casey and his "experience" cop outs, just threw Ross under the bus, wasn't where he was supposed to be.

Did he seriously say this just now?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Not at all, because that was exactly the spark we needed. Not to mention Joe missed that Foul Shot.
                            +1. We needed that spark. That game was really getting away from us.

We should have pounded that ball inside every time and ran on every play. Instead, we played their game and when you start playing someone else's game, more often than not, you lose.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                              I can't possibly watch any more basketball after seeing our guys go down. Too salty
                              It's a good learning experience. Way too many bandwagon Raptors fans on this board and not enough BBALL fans to objectively give credit where credit is due.

Comment

It's a good learning experience. Way too many bandwagon Raptors fans on this board and not enough BBALL fans to objectively give credit where credit is due.
                                It could also be that the wound is way too fresh. I'm a huge Spurs fan but my basketball watching day is done.

Comment

Working...
                                X