Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MunsMunny wrote: View Post
    Casey is now saying Demar DeRozan had the flu...
    Excuses are for losers.

Comment

• May have lost a game 7 today, but at least we get a game of thrones tonight.

Comment

• Leo Rautins wrote: View Post
        I think what's important now is that we don't regress as a team! Whatever happens this off-season it's important we keep our core intact and bring back Kyle,2Pat, and GV. To me these guys can score a bunch of points when a guy like T-Ross, and even Demar are struggling to score. If Masai can reel in a guy like Zach Randolph who can score consistently in the post and get us easy buckets in the playoffs then I wouldn't be opposed to it as long as it is on a reasonable contract. It's not a knock against Amir I just feel like he gets burned out easily with the injuries and minutes he's playing. I thought we could've actually won this series in 5 or 6 If we just had that one additional starter that was consistent for the whole series but in hindsight I can live with a point loss in game 7 with Amir, Jonas, and Terrence failing to play consistently for all 7 games. They fought hard this whole year and I take this over watching Rudy Gay throwing up bricks.
        Rudy Gay throwing up bricks, while I'm throwing up chunks

Comment

• Was I the only one who noticed Paul P*$$y grabbing his knee from the foul he committed. Honestly I respect his game but this guy is calling out his teammates for being "soft" and he's the one clutching his knee like he got hit by a train. Then he talks big after he blocks Lowry's shot after about two fouls from the trap from the top of the key. Blatche was hugging his boy because without Pierce his guaranteed win would not only make him a scrub but a scrub who couldn't back it up.

Comment

• Still stings like a motherf***er.
            OG is our king

Comment

• The Last Shot

So, will Lowry's drive to to bucket live in infamy with Vince's clanking 3 or Jose's pass that was blocked by inches by RJ from getting to Bosh under an open basket? After watching it a billion times in a row, it was so close. If he hadn't lost control of the ball, Ppat wouldn't have taken that one step in and he would have continued to block out pierce as he had been doing. Oh well. Similarities indeed but that's where in ends. While it would have been amazing to have seen it go in and win this series, it didn't really change the outcome that much. He misses, we come within inches of winning the series and we go home. He makes it, we win the series, we play the Heat and are home after 4 games. Don't have visions of grandeur. We have never beaten the Heat in the regular season, it was not going to start in the playoffs. The 2001 team could have done something next back then. Maybe the 2007 one as well. This team did all it needed to do in the seven games it played. Bring on the summer.

And, in the end, I guess it was about Lowry

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                A quick question to all the former tankers on this forum---now knowing the outcome of the season are you satisfied if would you have preferred to tank for Andrew Wiggins?
                Trade value of Amir, DeRozan, Ross and JV is much higher than it was at the beginning of the season. Plus we have cap space if we don't resign a bunch of guys, and still have a first rounder and 2 second rounders.

I think if you consider how aggressively the rest of the league was tanking, and how little we were being offered for Lowry, it would have been a huge gamble to tank and to get a top-5 pick. We came out ahead.
                Last edited by bryan colangelo; Sun May 4, 2014, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• We will continue to rise and the Nets shall be doomed to a future like those next to them (Knicks).
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Is DC an atheist!? It's like Landry Fields recited the Bible from Genesis to Revelation like one of those people who you have to politely listen to before you close the door in their face. DC just doesn't acknowledge that he's sitting on the bench or is even on the roster. You're paying the guy 8 million next year!!! USE HIM OR AT LEAST USE THE STRETCH PROVISION!

Comment

• Leo Rautins wrote: View Post
                      Is DC an atheist!? It's like Landry Fields recited the Bible from Genesis to Revelation like one of those people who you have to politely listen to before you close the door in their face. DC just doesn't acknowledge that he's sitting on the bench or is even on the roster. You're paying the guy 8 million next year!!! USE HIM OR AT LEAST USE THE STRETCH PROVISION!
                      We wouldn't want to stretch him. Much better to just let him expire so we have more cap space in 2015.

Comment

• whatever.... i love my team man

Comment

• Comment

• It still hurts so much. I fucking hate Brooklyn so much

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Even IF we got swept by the heat, atleast the raps would have won their second playoff series in franchise history.... Sounds better but hey we'll be even greater next year
                              Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
                              http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                                It still hurts so much. I fucking hate Brooklyn so much

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                                Yeah, I'm rooting for Miami to crush them.

Comment

Working...
                                X