Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Lol, losing game 7 of the 1st round: Riots break out in Toronto, 3 police cars burned, 4 Brooklyn fans hospitalized, and showing Vancouver who can riot for even MORE useless reasons!
    No! You shall never beat my hometown at pointless and dangerous rioting!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
      DAMN YOU LOGIC!!l!!!!
      Im still shocked that there is no internet/cell service on the TTC. Ive moved to vancouver a few years ago, and can freely use my mobile device on the sky train!
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Im still shocked that there is no internet/cell service on the TTC. Ive moved to vancouver a few years ago, and can freely use my mobile device on the sky train!
          Are you being sarcastic ? SKY train vs Subway ....

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
            Are you being sarcastic ? SKY train vs Subway ....
            Skytrain goes underground for the downtown stations.

Comment

Skytrain goes underground for the downtown stations.
              I know but think about distance and infrastructure and ... very different projects in terms of requirements and ...

Comment

I know but think about distance and infrastructure and ... very different projects in terms of requirements and ...
                ...Sky train is better.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• are we really debating transit right now?
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Get your shit together, you're supposed to be the SUPER moderator. Your supposed to comfort the rest of us as we go manic!
                    Yeah somebody better hold GLF's hand or he's going to end up naked in a supermarket yelling at the pineapples.

Comment

Im pretty sure internet and cell service have no problem being transmitted through large distances..

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Yeah somebody better hold GLF's hand or he's going to end up naked in a supermarket yelling at the pineapples.
                        My god, my manic level is inching towards such a state....

Comment

• seriously
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• do I need to start a seperate infrastructure thread?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              -"But Sam Cassell we need your veteranness and your height! Nobody will notice if you wear Val's jersey!"

-"MESSAGE NOT DELIVERED. TEXT MESSAGES TO ALPHA CENTAURI SYSTEM ARE NOT COVERED BY YOUR PLAN."

Comment

• How do I wait another hour.

This is impossible.
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X