X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Albeit against lesser competition, but he can use both hands, has a nice change of speed/direction, pretty good handles and a shot that looks reliable. Took too many shots 8 inches inside the three point line, but he's still developing . Raptors will talk him out of that. Be fun to watch in Vegas league.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Hard to say. With summer league and draft the most interesting thing is trying to decipher the direction the team is going. So they are getting a lot of shooters and combo guards and with bigs they are going undersized but versatile and defensive minded.
    Yeah, we're loading up on taller versions of FVV and athletic bigs who can guard on the perimeter.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post

I was thinking the exact same thing. Reminds me a lot of Malachi. Hopefully he's better though cause Malachi was trash
    Hard to say. With summer league and draft the most interesting thing is trying to decipher the direction the team is going. So they are getting a lot of shooters and combo guards and with bigs they are going undersized but versatile and defensive minded.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied

Combo guard 6-4, 182lb. 22 years old. Spent 4 years in college. Malachi but with more hops
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Reminds me a lot of Malachi. Hopefully he's better though cause Malachi was trash

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post

Who is this guy? He seems pretty good. I like that he can shoot off the dribble but still has a good enough handle to get to the basket.
    Combo guard 6-4, 182lb. 22 years old. Spent 4 years in college. Malachi but with more hops
    Last edited by MixxAOR; Tue Jul 2, 2019, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied

he'll play in Summer League for Raps
    Who is this guy? He seems pretty good. I like that he can shoot off the dribble but still has a good enough handle to get to the basket.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

he'll play in Summer League for Raps

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Has anyone ever gone to summer league? I am defiantly going to someday. I have never really been enticed by vegas but the only reason i will ever go is to line up a trip during summer league. This would be a good year to go with Zion and R.J barrett but our team doesn't have much to sell me on it and it doesnt line up with my schedule. I think within the next 2 years i will plan to go down to vegas for the week when it's going on. Just wondering how much a trip would end up costing me? What kind of prices they charge to get into games and how likely i would be to run into nba players who are usually in the area when it's going on.
    I'd like to go someday. When the Raps have a good team with an exciting prospect and it was a strong draft that year I might go.

Leave a comment:

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied
    Has anyone ever gone to summer league? I am defiantly going to someday. I have never really been enticed by vegas but the only reason i will ever go is to line up a trip during summer league. This would be a good year to go with Zion and R.J barrett but our team doesn't have much to sell me on it and it doesnt line up with my schedule. I think within the next 2 years i will plan to go down to vegas for the week when it's going on. Just wondering how much a trip would end up costing me? What kind of prices they charge to get into games and how likely i would be to run into nba players who are usually in the area when it's going on.
    It’s $35 a day general admission and you can watch all the games that day. Pretty cheap.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    I am oddly interested in summer league this year. The Raptors have a pretty experienced lineup, with years of seasoning in G-League or overseas. A lot of these guys have done a lot more than a year of college. And have accumulated some pretty good Non-NBA awards and championships. I'm looking forward to the games. Quite frankly I expect to see some dominance by Boucher Loyd, Hernandez and Konate. All four of those guys could wind up on two ways or outright guaranteed contracts.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    g__deane wrote: View Post

i couldn't help it, it was just waiting their to be commented on
    *there

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    I believe you just buy a pass and have access to every game. Dont know price or logistics but a couple people I know have been and said its pretty cheap and a ton of fun.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

This is why you don't get invited to Kawhi abduction parties.

(Just jokes G. )
    I couldn't help it, it was just waiting their to be commented on

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Why are you defiantly going, did someone tell you that you couldn't?
    This is why you don't get invited to Kawhi abduction parties.

(Just jokes G. )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X