• Lmao these refs
    OG is our king

Comment

• This is gonna be an ugly win....

Comment

• Wtf that never gets called
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Lowry's played 21 mins already. Gasol is still hungover.

Comment

• Well it's going to be interesting season
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              That a quiet 16 and 9!for pasc
              A very Derozan'esque 4 for 10, with 8 FTs. Fred and Pascal could be the future Kyle & DeMar. I think that's what Masai really wants.

Comment

• I'm just happy the NBA season's back

Comment

• First game/ first half but so far Im getting good and positive vibes of Terrence Davis’s game.

He likes to mix it up down low by fighting on rebounds. Defensively he is no slouch. He also has decent court awareness.

Good stuff from a rookie.

Comment

• The Raptors did not get anything from Powell and Gasol in that half. Davis is already better than Powell.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lowry needs to play some defense. He's getting rubbed off screens way to easily and letting the Pelicans get into their offense at will.

Comment

• Davis defense was defiantly better then advertised. Id like to see some more play making from pascal and trying to get marc a couple 3s to open up the driving lanes for everyone. Og seemed to disappear after his first stint? He looked pretty good but I didn't notice him after that
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Lowry needs to play some defense. He's getting rubbed off screens way to easily and letting the Pelicans get into their offense at will.
                          His fat ass can’t handle 21 first half minutes, let some busting it on defence.

This can’t be a trend, kyle needs to be limited to ~32 mpg.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

A very Derozan'esque 4 for 10, with 8 FTs. Fred and Pascal could be the future Kyle & DeMar. I think that's what Masai really wants.
                            I don't think Masai wants to go through that nightmare again. Maybe only to trade one of them for future Kawhi.

Comment

• I felt like Pascal didn’t play well but he does have 16/9 lol

Let’s pick it up in the second half boys!
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• William Lou was probably right in his prediction. FVV is going to outscore Lowry this season.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X