Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw
    replied
    from flailing hands we pass the torch...

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Sonny wrote: View Post

Ok, if Giannis is Plan A, what is Plan B? I can't see Kawhi or LeBron signing here. Paul George?
    If Plan A is Giannis then I dont know what Plan B is.

After having tasted the ultimate success, Masai would have wanted to run it back but that ship has sailed out West, in it a passenger with a one way ticket home.

A transition season with a boat load of expiring contracts, the new script is still out there for editing.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

we believe in you G_Deane
    I'm still a newb....not worthy

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Too many days off already
    Can we get the next game thread up?
    we believe in you G_Deane

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Too many days off already
    Can we get the next game thread up?

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Another dude who is probably going to be available is JJ reddick. Theres going to be lots of interest in him from contenders but where the pelicans are they would probably prefer young guys or pick in return. I think the only shot we would have at snagging him is if norm can start playing like he did in pre season and look like a talents semi-young guy again that would be intriguing to a rebuilding team like the pelicans.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    I agree with what has been said bout pascal playing D against the opposing number 1 option. Part of that big run was due to pascal taking those 2 early fouls, we then lost our only guy we can just give the ball too and say "go get us a bucket". We have OG would has a better build for guarding these wings/PF and he can expened his energy on Defensive as he only has to shoot 3s and cut on O. I get nick saying Pascal is young and he should be able to play both side of the ball but you can't have your number 1 option going balls to the wall on D and risking getting into foul trouble. It make more sense to utilize OG great D on these bigger bodys and let pascal take a quicker guard, he thrive using his length and speed to guard those faster players.
    Totally agree. Pascal is a great defender but he thrives most on quicker guards he can step back on and use his length and quickness. He's also a pretty good positional guy and team-defense guy. He's not necessarily the lockdown guy who can shut down the other team's best big wing (Lebron, Kawhi, Giannis, etc.)> That's OG all the way. We're lucky we've got a guy in OG who you can just put on those guys and know you're doing the best you can. Let Pascal be the offensive focal point.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    I agree with what has been said bout pascal playing D against the opposing number 1 option. Part of that big run was due to pascal taking those 2 early fouls, we then lost our only guy we can just give the ball too and say "go get us a bucket". We have OG would has a better build for guarding these wings/PF and he can expened his energy on Defensive as he only has to shoot 3s and cut on O. I get nick saying Pascal is young and he should be able to play both side of the ball but you can't have your number 1 option going balls to the wall on D and risking getting into foul trouble. It make more sense to utilize OG great D on these bigger bodys and let pascal take a quicker guard, he thrive using his length and speed to guard those faster players.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied

Who are the top 3 Intl stars in the NBA after Giannis?
    A very good list, few superstars, some Allstars and many nice core pieces.

https://www.ranker.com/list/best-cur...ers/ranker-nba

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    We need a Sixth man type guy. Instant offense off the bench. Unfortunately, I don't think anybody is available.
    Jamal Crawford is looking for a gig. He dropped 50 the last game of the season last year.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Doncic, Embiid & Jokic.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    We need a Sixth man type guy. Instant offense off the bench. Unfortunately, I don't think anybody is available.
    Those guys are always available, but they usually don’t play any defense. We had Lou Will, but Casey put the entire blame on him for changing the culture of the team and then ran him out of town. I think Nurse is trying prioritize defense first type guys, since that’s what got us the chip. I mean you can have a JR Smith or Michael Beasley anytime you want. You can get a guy like Derrick Rose for $7M and people are trying so hard to justify paying FVV north of $20M a year. Even a guy like IT can be that microwave scorer and he’s only making about $2M with the Wiz. These type of guys are always around. And hey...,, there’s always Melo.

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Looks like you're not following many teams in NBA

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied

Joel Embiid? Ben Simmons? Nikola Jokic?
    Looks like you're not following many teams in NBA

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Just aim at International stars, they are plan B.
    Joel Embiid? Ben Simmons? Nikola Jokic?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X