X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really think the Raps are making a mistake, explore the sign and trade

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

That would be be dumb of us if Lowry wants to sign to Houston and we can't do anything about it we should do a sign and trade for Jones and Lin or something like that
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Besides Bosh, Lowry will be the highest paid player Toronto has ever signed. Think about that.

Comment

• I was hoping for a "signature" during the meeting.. but it's okay, I hope.

Comment

• Houston actually has quite a few nice assets. Parsons, Jones, Beverley, Capela....

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I was hoping for a "signature" during the meeting.. but it's okay, I hope.
              I really don't like the fact that there wasn't at least an agreement coming out of the meeting. Getting worried.

Comment

• rocwell wrote:
                They don't have Parsons
                They have his rights.

Comment

• You really want Lowry at 12.5M for 5 years?

Comment

• I would love to see S&T for Kyle Lowry of they can take either Fields, Hayes or Novak from us for Lin and Terrence Jones

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                      I would love to see S&T for Kyle Lowry of they can take either Fields, Hayes or Novak from us for Lin and Terrence Jones
                      I think Houston wants to open up space to sign another FA, they don't want to take back more contracts. The best we can do is take an asset or two along with Lin. Which I think would be a good move. I doubt you get draft picks in this scenario.

Comment

• At least houston is off the list. I was most scared of them

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• They aren't off the list. If Lowry wants to go, he can make a power play. If you are the Raptors you do the sign and trade if he is going to leave anyways

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                            I would love to see S&T for Kyle Lowry of they can take either Fields, Hayes or Novak from us for Lin and Terrence Jones
                            Yeah, it keeps us a playoff team at least, with an extra asset at the 4 in Patterson/Johnson.

If this does happen, I hope Johnson's flipped for a decent 3.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                              I think Houston wants to open up space to sign another FA, they don't want to take back more contracts. The best we can do is take an asset or two along with Lin. Which I think would be a good move. I doubt you get draft picks in this scenario.
                              I think raptors are better off signing Lowry to 12.5M~14M deal for 4 years then, or even 5 years if necessary
                              unless better S&T opportunities occur with other teams
                              But man... long term contract with Lowry is scary

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                                They aren't off the list. If Lowry wants to go, he can make a power play. If you are the Raptors you do the sign and trade if he is going to leave anyways
                                That is the key. If this truly is the Raptors current stance, nothing says that it can't change. It could also give Ujiri additional negotiating power to not just agree right away.

If Lowry truly wants to go to Houston, I have no doubt that Masai will find a way to make them pay.
                                http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Working...
                                X