• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As for Lowry.....
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE OUT HERE LIKE MICHAEL PHELPS

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      This is one of the greatest days in franchise history.

Re-sign a coveted UFA to a market value deal?

Masai, you are the fucking man.
      This franchise has a long way to go. I don't think 12 million is the real market value and Lowry would not be able to get more than 10 from other teams but still, the length of the contract is great and that is credit to MU.

Comment

• Before all the "I'm coming home" videos start....this is the one that comes to mind first (if you excuse the Brooklyn part )

Comment

• Solid deal. I was hoping for 11, but 12 isn't so bad, especially at 4 years and not 5.

Now we can turn our attention to our other guys. Ujiri said they'd all be a priority, but obviously Lowry had to be locked up first. Next I'm hoping Pat...Rumours Orlando might have strong interest, apparently even might be offering the starting PF spot.

Comment

• Mind Tricks

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            On the other side, here's another opinion from a Houston fan (SBnation site)

"Still, this has been probably by far the best FA deal so far this off season.
            Given the absurdity of overpay in all other places, and in one of the highest tax market, either Lowry doesn’t have a very good agent , or Ujiri is a Jedi, or Lowry really love Toronto enough to take a discount"

Mostly talking NBA @RollingWave0720
            by RollingWave on Jul 2, 2014 | 10:16 PM reply

Kyle, these are not the teams you're looking for.

Comment

• Toronto Raptors fans need to get to a battered spouse shelter and get counselling. Were celebrating someone not leaving us.

Comment

• Raps still have the Bi-Annual Exception and can sign a free agent for 2 million
                Mid-Level Exception 5 million
                Gay TPE to absorb a contract 4.5million
                Salmons TPE 2.1 million
                Bargnani TPE 1.2 million

so we can still add some significant players if they become available
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Solid deal. I was hoping for 11, but 12 isn't so bad, especially at 4 years and not 5.

Now we can turn our attention to our other guys. Ujiri said they'd all be a priority, but obviously Lowry had to be locked up first. Next I'm hoping Pat...Rumours Orlando might have strong interest, apparently even might be offering the starting PF spot.
                  thats a whole lot of depth lost if ppat walks. ahhhhh!!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    Though we'll see what happens. They'd still have to make a good monetary offer given he's a RFA. Maybe if it's very high we can work out a sign and trade. Orlando might be a good trade partner.

Comment

• Brutal

Comment

• not sure why but I get a big smile when I think of Kyle and Coboclo being together on the court. Should be fun to watch.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          Agreed. Haven't seen anything on 2Pat and Vasquez and any interest from other teams at all.

Comment

• Wiggins wrote: View Post
                            Brutal
                            "welcome back..you know your dreams were your ticket out....."

Comment

• We Tha North wrote: View Post
                              Agreed. Haven't seen anything on 2Pat and Vasquez and any interest from other teams at all.
                              Well as mentioned above, Orlando is rumoured to be speaking to ppat and offering him a starter position.

Comment

• I think I'm gonna cry,

effff yeah! He's back jaja!

Comment

Working...
                                X