Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    David Baumann (@DavidBaumannCBS) tweeted at 10:50pm - 2 Jul 14:

Source: The @OrlandoMagic courting RFA Patrick Patterson as a potential starting PF. He's in ORL now. (https://twitter.com/DavidBaumannCBS/...29524034764800)
    Meh. I think PP will stay as well. He's a smart dude.

Vasquez is the one that i can't get a read on. He kept saying that he wants to return. But he also kept saying that he's a starting caliber PG in this league.

The acquisition of LouWill i think is going to affect GV's playing time assuming he returns. It's going to be interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes elsewhere.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What difference does it make what any team offers a RFA other than money? The player has no choice if his team decides to match.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Who courts RFA? He probably stopped to use the washroom and now he can't leave.
        If they want to start him they're valuing him more than the Raptors are and so they may be willing to pay him something outside MU's comfort zone.

Comment

• Been refreshing my browser every 10-15 minutes for the past couple of days.. took a 2 hour break and wham! Good news overall.. would have preferred $44M/4yrs... but I'd rather have $48M/4 over $55M/5.

Not a fan of the ETO but can't really complain.. needed to give that extra incentive to get him to sign.

Oh and Fuck You Houston!

Comment

• The title of this thread should be changed....something like

Raptors 2014 Free Agency: Lowry signed! What's next?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              David Baumann (@DavidBaumannCBS) tweeted at 10:50pm - 2 Jul 14:

Source: The @OrlandoMagic courting RFA Patrick Patterson as a potential starting PF. He's in ORL now. (https://twitter.com/DavidBaumannCBS/...29524034764800)
              Sign and trade for Tobias Harris ? I would make that swap
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                the title of this thread should be changed....something like

raptors 2014 free agency: Lowry signed! What's next?
                NOW WE DINE IN HELL!l!!!

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  NOW WE DINE IN HELL!l!!!
                  I am hungry. I wonder if hell has spicy food?

Comment

• WOOOOOO!!!!!! Thank God I was wrong!!! I am so happy right now! Now time to get PPatt and Vasquez locked up! In Masai I trust. Get it done!
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      Have you been to new Amway Arena? It is very nice facility for both fans and players.
                      Doesn't matter. If Orlando makes a reasonable offer Toronto matches. If its a stupid offer like the one Gordon signed Toronto doesn't and Orlando has their second dumb contract. They don't need to court 2Pat.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Sign and trade for Tobias Harris ? I would make that swap
                        Orlando wouldn't do that

Comment

• I'd rather have Harkless
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            Doesn't matter. If Orlando makes a reasonable offer Toronto matches. If its a stupid offer like the one Gordon signed Toronto doesn't and Orlando has their second dumb contract. They don't need to court 2Pat.
                            That's true. I don't think they would want two very bad contracts on their team. Also they don't need Patterson that badly. I don't even know why they are after him at all.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              That's true. I don't think they would want two very bad contracts on their team. Also they don't need Patterson that badly. I don't even know why they are after him at all.
                              Patterson is a very niche guy. On a contending team he is invaluable at the 4. But on a tank team he's a guy you can't start and whose production drops the more minutes you give him since he needs to also rebound, defend etc.

Comment

• So happy Kyle signed. Great news forthis franchise. Pivotal. Raps have a very good foundation and should be very competitive for years to come. Whole new ball game. And Masai is the kind of GM every sports fan wishes their team had. We're blessed he chose us.

Comment

Working...
                                X