Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7 November 6th 2019. Sacrmento Kings (2-5) @ Toronto Raptors (4-2). 7:30pm (Toronto) 4:30 (Kelowna) SN1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #7 November 6th 2019. Sacrmento Kings (2-5) @ Toronto Raptors (4-2). 7:30pm (Toronto) 4:30 (Kelowna) SN1

    The raptors come home rested after a quick 1 game road trip and disappointing loss in Milwaukee. After getting down big early the squad from the six gave a valiant effort fighting back with big contributions from vintage Kloe and MaFuzzy Chef but it ended up not being enough to steal a win south of the border. The defending champs look to get a turnaround win at home before grabbing the passports and heading west for a 5 game roadie.

    The Kings come to T.O after back to back win, looking to continue to right the ship after failing to get a W in the first 5 games under new coach Luke Walton. The loss of Bagley hurts but this team still tot a pair of talented young guards in the backcourt that take a big effort to contain on any given night.

    Starting Lineups
    Toronto







    Sacremento





    Berta's X Factor- Fred Van Vleet- Freddy Sr. Has yet to show the offensive prowess he displayed on opening night. With the pace the kings play Mr.Bet on Yourself should have the opportunity to get some transition buckets and if he hits a couple of 3s early watch out! He will not only need to give a scoring punch but will likely be tasked with guarding the speedy fox on the defensive end. A good effort from Freddy to limit Foxes penetration will give a big advantage to the defending champs.

    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

  • #2
    Pascal should have a much easier time against Holmes/Bjelica than he did against Giannis. Will be interesting to see how many fouls he gets in the first quarter, and the look on Nurse's face if he picks one up.

    Comment


    • #3
      Watched some of the Kings-Knicks game on Sunday but hard to tell much about the Kings cause the Knicks are so bad defensively that Sacramento got whatever it wanted. Fox will be a tough guard and they seem to be playing better since a poor start. Should be a fun game.

      Comment


      • #4
        Game day!
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

        Comment


        • #5
          So there's finally a game today? It was feeling like the offseason there for a bit with this 2 games in 7 days business
          ==Glad to have doubted the doubters==

          Comment


          • #6
            This should be a double digit win. Get some momentum rolling before the WC trip.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

            Comment


            • #7
              I don't understand why the Kings are so bad this year. On paper they have depth (11 NBA rotation quality players), young talent (Fox, Hield, Bagley, Bodgonovich) and professional veterans (Ariza, CoJo, Barnes, Dedmon, Ferrell). From last year's improvement, it looked like they should be on the rise this year.

              Should we conclude that Luke Walton is a bad coach?

              Comment


              • #8
                golden wrote: View Post
                I don't understand why the Kings are so bad this year. On paper they have depth (11 NBA rotation quality players), young talent (Fox, Hield, Bagley, Bodgonovich) and professional veterans (Ariza, CoJo, Barnes, Dedmon, Ferrell). From last year's improvement, it looked like they should be on the rise this year.

                Should we conclude that Luke Walton is a bad coach?
                They started the season with a really tough schedule facing some really good teams, but grinded out a win against Utah and beat up on the Knicks for their last and only two wins. Perhaps their vets just took a while to get into game shape as is normally the case with players who have such low expectations for their teams.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Getting a win back under our belts before the west coast trip would be ideal. Let's take care of business!
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    LJ2 wrote: View Post

                    They started the season with a really tough schedule facing some really good teams, but grinded out a win against Utah and beat up on the Knicks for their last and only two wins. Perhaps their vets just took a while to get into game shape as is normally the case with players who have such low expectations for their teams.
                    Yeah, I didn't understand people were thinking this should be an easy game. Raps are kind of in the same tier as Utah.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It's gonna be tougher than people expect
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        It's gonna be tougher than people expect
                        Is any team "easy" now a days? Maybe the Knicks but even they're scrappy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          S.R. wrote: View Post
                          This should be a double digit win. Get some momentum rolling before the WC trip.
                          There are no easy game for the Raptors. Kawhi isn't on the team anymore. The Pelicans without Zion gave them a lot of trouble in the season opener. Even the Magic gave them some trouble. The Kings are better than both those teams.
                          What it do baybeeee!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The Great One wrote: View Post

                            There are no easy game for the Raptors. Kawhi isn't on the team anymore. The Pelicans without Zion gave them a lot of trouble in the season opener. Even the Magic gave them some trouble. The Kings are better than both those teams.
                            well the bulls were easy, but they are in a dead heat with the knicks as the worst team in the league (not counting the warriors on account of injuries).

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The Great One wrote: View Post

                              There are no easy game for the Raptors. Kawhi isn't on the team anymore. The Pelicans without Zion gave them a lot of trouble in the season opener. Even the Magic gave them some trouble. The Kings are better than both those teams.
                              The King's started 0-5, scratched out a 1 point win, then had 1 comfortable win against one of the worst teams in the league (Knicks).

                              The Raptors are at home and if they are the playoff team they're projected to be, they should win a game like this by a decent margin.

                              Yes, "should" goes with all the "no easy wins" disclaimer you always have in the NBA. Any team can win on any night. But most of the time the better team wins.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X