Game #8: Toronto Raptors 122 - New Orleans Pelicans 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    man if stanley and RHJ can't get minutes in a game like this nick fucking hates these guys
    yes he does. the raptors offense is largely dependent on penetration, drawing help, kicking it out, swinging the ball, and shooting threes. those guys are two of the worst in the league at taking and making threes.

if they're not willing to take them, they won't see the floor. if they're willing to take them but only capable of hitting at a 20% or 25% clip or whatever, they also won't see the floor. this goes for RHJ especially.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

So Kyle has a small fracture on his left thumb. Might be just a pain tolerance thing. Nick characterized Serge sprain as serious. Gasol was reportedly seriously out of breath...he is listed as probable for LAL.
      FIBA just killed Gasol. He badly needed the rest.

Comment

• Well we won by 10+. But what did it cost?

Kyle's thumb

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Well we won by 10+. But what did it cost?

Kyle's thumb
          Weird play, though. Did he hurt it just slapping down on the ball or something? Never seen that before.

Comment

• Frustrating. But, this season really isn’t about seeing how good kyle and serge can be. It’s how much the next gen can help them. Plenty of playing time now. Meanwhile, looks like a crazy game in Denver. And I think DeAngelo heard there might be a point guard spot open in San Francisco this year.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Frustrating. But, this season really isn’t about seeing how good kyle and serge can be. It’s how much the next gen can help them. Plenty of playing time now. Meanwhile, looks like a crazy game in Denver. And I think DeAngelo heard there might be a point guard spot open in San Francisco this year.
              That was an amazing finish in denver!! makes the back and forth i had with T-rex about jokic vs embiid even sweeter
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Any team can beat any other team on any given night. This year is going to be pretty entertaining.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Weird play, though. Did he hurt it just slapping down on the ball or something? Never seen that before.
                  Yeah it was on a swipe. Sometimes you do that and a finger or thumb gets caught on the ball or a jersey, I sprained a finger like that once. Sucks that it's a fracture though, even a small one will take more time to heal.

Comment

• What really sucks is that we will face Kawhi and company shorthanded. They don't have PG but I still would've liked to see a somewhat-fair fight.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Lots of good games tonight. Won't be able to watch any games though. I'm off to Kelowna for the weekend.

Guarantee Embiid dominates your boy Jokic tonight though
                      Embiid-19pts, 15 rbs, 2 ast, 1 block, 8 TO -10
                      Jokic- 26pts, 11bs, 6,ast, 2 blocks 2 steals 1 TO +18 and a W

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Embiid-19pts, 15 rbs, 2 ast, 1 block, 8 TO -10
                        Jokic- 26pts, 11bs, 6,ast, 2 blocks 2 steals 1 TO +18 and a W
                        you love to see it
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Boj bomb! What a game from Jazz
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Holy shit anyone see that ending in Utah? Crazy
                            Tie game jazz have ball donovan turns it over with 2 seconds left.
                            Bucks call time out get it to middleton he travels jazz get it with 1.2
                            Jazz get it back bojan game winner catch and shoot 3 from corner.

And to top it all off Jazz had an 8 point lead with 2 minutes left one of the craziest last 2 minutes i have ever seen

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                              Great games from Pascal and OG. Norm played a solid game. I think both Kyle and Serge were taken out for precautionary reasons and if they miss any games it would only be 1 or 2 games max. IMO from what I saw..
                              Serge wasn't precautionary. No way could he go at that point

Comment

• Lillard gets 60 for the Trail Blazers in a loss
                                Russell career high 52 for the Warriors but a loss
                                Pascal scores 44 in a WIN

Comment

Working...
                                X