Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    But the difference is we have a very good bench. They don't. Also we have Demar, Jonas, Terrence and Patterson that will and can improve. They only have Wall and Beal. Unless you wanna count Rice and Porter but they have shown me nothing to get excited about.
    My god I love your new change of heart. Way to cheer up GLF.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      My god I love your new change of heart. Way to cheer up GLF.
      This is the "off season" GLF.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        This is the "off season" GLF.
        I guess I'll have to wait till were down ten game one to see how much we suck.

Comment

• LMAO ahahahaha yea I guess a bit more positive in the offseason. I just want them to win so bad and I know how good they can be, so when they don't play smart basketball or don't play hard on defense I just get pissed and become negative lol. I need to work on that for this upcoming season.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

LMAO ahahahaha yea I guess a bit more positive in the offseason. I just want them to win so bad and I know how good they can be, so when they don't play smart basketball or don't play hard on defense I just get pissed and become negative lol. I need to work on that for this upcoming season.
            Hahaha Demar's working on his handles and outside shot, val will work on his post moves and GLF will work on his composure and positivity.

Comment

LMAO ahahahaha yea I guess a bit more positive in the offseason. I just want them to win so bad and I know how good they can be, so when they don't play smart basketball or don't play hard on defense I just get pissed and become negative lol. I need to work on that for this upcoming season.
              I've been watching 'highlights' of contested long 2's with 14+ seconds on the shot clock while doing deep breathing exercises. After 3 breaths I make a positive comment.

#offseasonTRAINING

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                Hahaha Demar's working on his handles and outside shot, val will work on his post moves and GLF will work on his composure and positivity.
                Isn't it just such a great offseason LOL
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Houston not matching.

Morey is likely a little hot around collar.

Team older and worse than last year right now.

Better hope Terrence jones has a monster breakout year

Comment

• Wow Morey really failed this off season. Went after Lowry, then James, then Melo, then Bosh. Instead they lose Lin, Asik and Parsons. Their prize free agent ended up being Ariza. Sucks to be a Houston fan.

Although they now have cap space in 2016 when KD is a free agent.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Wow Morey really failed this off season. Went after Lowry, then James, then Melo, then Bosh. Instead they lose Lin, Asik and Parsons. Their prize free agent ended up being Ariza. Sucks to be a Houston fan.

Amazing that only a year ago he was seen as a genius of asset management.

Comment

• Parsons goes to great situation, too. He'll finally be coached by one of the NBA's best coaches, watch him start playing defense and become an all around better player.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Wow Morey really failed this off season. Went after Lowry, then James, then Melo, then Bosh. Instead they lose Lin, Asik and Parsons. Their prize free agent ended up being Ariza. Sucks to be a Houston fan.

Just like everyone else. They might not even make the playoffs after losing so many of their roster and only getting Ariza. The Suns have to be thinking that they can pass them for a playoff spot.

Comment

• LMAO the whole Houston situation makes me laugh. I would have rather it happen to a team in the East though just to make it easier for us lol. But it's fine. Having some good competition this year will only make us better and make us play harder.

Comment

• Houston lost their two most important bench players too. if they lose Howard or Harden for any length of time they'll be in big trouble.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Mario Chalmers back with the heat. This team is gunna be better than I thought 2 days ago

Comment

Working...
                                X