No announcement yet.

Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so many dominoes waiting to drop......who has the balls to be first?
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      so many dominoes waiting to drop......who has the balls to be first?
      I'm betting its gonna be Lebron and it will be tomorrow.

Everyone is waiting for him anyways.

Comment

• Myself (March 2014):
        The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          This isn't a knock on MU but he hasn't made a deal with Boston or BKN AFAIK , at least a large one. GM's don't always have good relations with all 29 other GMs in the league. Not feuding but no history. That's why meaningless trades like sending 57 to BKN is a good sign.

This reeks of the Dallas pursuit of Howard. Clearing cap space for a player they are a longshot to get. Don't know why LBJ would be interested since he replaces every player they've drafted since he left. Utah has better pieces to surround him with then Cleveland.
          MU does have a history with the Nets & King...when with Denver in the Melo deal. It didnt end well for the Nets as MU played them against the Knicks to raise the price.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post

Cavs are going to be LBJ favorite team to watch from somewhere else.

Comment

I lol'd.

Cavs would be destroyed if they picked up all these guys and he just ended up signing with the Heat again.

Comment

Haha, imagine if they sign Chris Anderson.
                Myself (March 2014):
                The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                  Haha, imagine if they sign Chris Anderson.
                  I'd honestly support that signing. He played pretty well last year.

Comment

• The latest rumors are that Cleveland has no assurances from Lebron and their backup plan is Ariza or possibly an offer to Parsons. Also, that Cleveland would have made this cap space clearing trade regardless of whether Lebron was coming or not.

Comment

• Cleveland trades Wiggins for Napier;

Quote from Dan Gilbert: "Hell, Napier was Lebrons' favourite rookie.. right?"
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        my predictions for shits and giggles.

Lebron announces going to the Cavs

Mavs get Parsons

Houston gets Bosh

Chicago gets Melo

Love traded to Cleveland

Maybe yes to all of them. Don't see how Cleveland after using all its capspace on LBJ gets Love ? Who would make the salary balance along with Wiggins ?
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          Maybe yes to all of them. Don't see how Cleveland after using all its capspace on LBJ gets Love ?
                          Trade Wiggins and co?

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            Trade Wiggins and co?
                            Yeah maybe Cleveland has a TPE they can use. Not sure. If not then the biggest salary they can send over is Verajoa plus Wiggins + maybe another PF Thompson. Thats only if Flip wants to deal with Cleveland.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• what a joke this is becoming. I hope the Cavs get screwed, I hope MIA gets screwed and I hope LBJ never wins another ring. Cleveland possibly picking up Allen, Miller, and Jones is just plain stupid. They should move on from their obsession with James and just start trying to manage that franchise in a way that doesn't revolve around a player they no longer have.

Bosh...get a clue and go to Houston. Melo...get a clue and go to CHI. Wade...who gives a shit!

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                                Yeah maybe Cleveland has a TPE they can use. Not sure. If not then the biggest salary they can send over is Verajoa plus Wiggins + maybe another PF Thompson. Thats only if Flip wants to deal with Cleveland.
                                Well if Flip can get Wiggins, I think he would do it. Love can just as easily walk next offseason, and who knows if he gets offered a projected franchise player by the deadline?

Comment

Working...
                                X