Raptors 2014 Free Agency: non-Raptors thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    1.) often times people are discussing six aspects of the same thing.

2.) The reason I merged these particular threads is this entire forum is supposed to be about Raptors. I realized that the overwhelming number of people focused their attention on this particular board so I thought if it is going to be off topic I will at least keep it together.

3.) We are unpaid and from time to time make mistakes. I know personally that I do the best I can. If I make a mistake or you feel that one of us has...let DocNaismith know and we will certainly discuss it and improve.
    My suggestion, just make this an Everything NBA section, and do away with the distinction. Nobody uses that NBA section, it's pointless. We're all raptors fans here, so we will be talking Raptors 99% of the time. If we wanna talk about something else going on in the NBA, it shouldn't be relegated to a dead part of the forum no one ever looks at. It is literally where threads go to die.

For instance, right now:

1038 viewing everything raptors
    58 viewing lets NBA

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
      Probably why his team always made it to the playoffs.
      Dude... they had David "Pick 4 PGs in the 1st round" Khan ever since Love was drafted!
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
        My suggestion, just make this an Everything NBA section, and do away with the distinction. Nobody uses that NBA section, it's pointless. We're all raptors fans here, so we will be talking Raptors 99% of the time. If we wanna talk about something else going on in the NBA, it shouldn't be relegated to a dead part of the forum no one ever looks at. It is literally where threads go to die.

For instance, right now:

1038 viewing everything raptors
        58 viewing lets NBA
        I think part of the problem is clicking on Forums on the front page takes you directly to everything Raptors, I for one very rarely take the time to navigate backwards to everything NBA.

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
          I think part of the problem is clicking on Forums on the front page takes you directly to everything Raptors, I for one very rarely take the time to navigate backwards to everything NBA.
          I for one don't use the Forum categories and just click on "New Posts"
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

I can't trust that guy, he's been tweeting nonsense since Free agency started. I'd put more weight into the fact that neither Wiggins nor Bennett were referenced in LBJ's letter than in what he tweets.

Comment

• Other than being moved to SG, this is the perfect situation for Wiggins. About 5 years of staying under Lebron's wing and learning from the best and then he can step into the leaders role.

Comment

• Aldridge has tweeted that MIA has offered Bosh the max. Anyone follow that guy, I don't have twitter. Getting info from theScore app.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                      Aldridge has tweeted that MIA has offered Bosh the max. Anyone follow that guy, I don't have twitter. Getting info from theScore app.

Comment

• Rockets are screwed! LMAO

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Rockets are screwed! LMAO

Mascot is getting paid

Comment

• I wonder if CLE would have any interest in dealing for Bosh? Or better yet, why wouldn't they have interest in dealing for Bosh? He wants to play with LBJ, and they want to get Love. Love is better but Bosh might be easier to obtain.

*well nevermind lol, if the above post is true.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahha

Another L for Daryl Morey
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Thats a crazy overpay for Bosh IMO.

Comment

Working...