Capela
    Ennis

Inglis
    Whoever slides... Stokes?

Bachynski
    Ejim
    Birch

Comment

1. After all trades are made, what picks will the Raptors make?

#20, #37, #59

2. Who will the Raptors draft in the first round? (up to three names, in order of likelihood)

Tyler Ennis, KJ McDaniels, Jarnell Stokes

3. Who will the Raptors draft in the second round? (up to six names, in order of likelihood)

Bogdanovic, Tavares, Antetokounmpo

4. Which player will be the "big slide" on draft night?

Dario Saric

5. Which player will be the shock lottery pick on draft night?

Damien Inglis
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

#20, #37, #59

2. Who will the Raptors draft in the first round? (up to three names, in order of likelihood)

Tyler Ennis, Kyle Anderson, James Young

3. Who will the Raptors draft in the second round? (up to six names, in order of likelihood)

#37- Thannis Antetokoumpo, Bogan Bogandovic, Cleanthony Early
        #59- James McAdoo, Dwight Powell, Jordan Bachynski

James Young

Shabazz Nappier

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          Capela
          Ennis

Inglis
          Whoever slides... Stokes?

Bachynski
          Ejim
          Birch
          Yeah I'm just gonna piggyback off this... Pretty much my thoughts as well.

I think if we do get a second pick it will be one later than the one we currently have (probably one of OKC's or Houston's). Not putting much hope in us moving up, because we don't really have the assets to do so unless Ujiri is gonna gunsling and deal a starter.

Comment

#16, #20, #37, #59

Ennis, McDaniels, Capela, Stokes

Damien Inglis, Little Po, Jordan Bachynski, Spencer Dinwiddie, Some Euro that nobody's ever heard of

Embiid or Saric but that's too easy. Will go with Payne (will end up in 2nd round)

Anderson

Comment

Predictions: (order in which to pick them)

20: Capela, Ennis, Payton, Grant

37: Inglis, Thanasis

59: Baschinsky, Ejim, Bhullar
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

#20, #27(PHX), #37, #59

Ennis, Anderson, GRIII

C.J. Wilcox, Melvin Ejim, Perry Ellis

Jarnell Stokes

Adrien Payne

Here is my mock draft from ESPN's draft machine:

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2014/fea...08,20002,19863

Comment

Is it just me or can I not see the poll on my iPod?

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Okay let's do this

#20, #37, #59

Clint Capela, Tyler Ennis, K.J McDaniels

Damien Inglis, Jordan Bachynski, Jerami Grant, Spencer Dinwiddie, Walter Tavares

Julius Randle

Kyle Anderson
                    1) assuming our own. wouldn't be surprised with a movement of one or both second rounders. teams like miami, chicago would be happy to free up extra dollars.

2)ennis, capela, grant

3)i like the idea of grant falling so i will cheat and say him at 37 also, bachynski, and my hopeful kraft

4)embiid, i will kick a man when he is down. can also put grant here

5)no idea. i would be pretty shocked if one of ennis or exum falls.

Comment

Would Miami take 37 and 59 for their 1st round pick. They get 2 players for the price of one. The talent drop off wouldn't be to bad from 26 to 37. They can fill moar spots with the same amount of money. More money for bigger free agents.
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

#20, #32 (Philly can piss off, they got enough picks) ,#37, #59

Clint Capela, Tyler Ennis, Jarnell Stokes

Robinson JR, Damien Inglish, Antetokounpo, Khem Birch, Jordan Bachynski, Russ Smith,

Embiid

T.J. Warren
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

#20, #37, #59

Stokes, McDaniels, Ennis

Damien Inglis, Jordan Bachynski, Spencer Dinwiddie, Klimenko, Carson, Ejim

Rodney Hood

Anderson to the Hawks
                          Myself (March 2014):
                          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

If 5 people out of 15 call Anderson to the Hawks....is it a shock?

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              If 5 people out of 15 call Anderson to the Hawks....is it a shock?
                              Every mock I have seen have Anderson going at 20 or further.
                              Myself (March 2014):
                              The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

#20, #37, #59

Ennis, Capela, Stokes

Inglis, Baschinksy, Thanasis, Ejim, Dinwiddie, Grant

James Young

Payton, but if you don't call that a surprise, then Anderson
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X