Clear All

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
    Great point xD
    Mm I don't know about all star but what do you think of Harrison Barnes
    Not a fan right now.

Total buy low if one traded for him.

I like harkless better.

Comment

• Might need to get a 3rd guard or keep one of Stone or Buycks if De Colo goes to Europe.

Comment

• I doubt we pay De Colo 3M and with Lou Williams we have even less of a role for him
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• remember we heard 2Pat to Orlando rumblings just before he signed. I bet his agent is just trying to play up his value. In any case if Mil offers GV a deal north of 6M I say let him walk or engineer some sort of sign and trade
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            I doubt we pay De Colo 3M and with Lou Williams we have even less of a role for him
            It's more like 3 million euros, which is about $4M US.. yeah I don't think we match that either. I think MU will probably keep Buycks as an emergency PG and let Lou be the backup SG.

Comment

remember we heard 2Pat to Orlando rumblings just before he signed. I bet his agent is just trying to play up his value. In any case if Mil offers GV a deal north of 6M I say let him walk or engineer some sort of sign and trade
              GV for Po?

Comment

I doubt we pay De Colo 3M and with Lou Williams we have even less of a role for him
                It's actually a little over $2M per year for 2 years. The numbers were in Euros. Does seem a little steep for Nando, but I'm sure he would rather stay in the NBA for under $2M per year if we made him an offer.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  I like harkless better.
                  I've seen you mention Harkless's appeal a few times. What's the reasoning there. I ask because he has never really moved the needle much for me

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    GV for Po?
                    yeah teach him Bebe and Bruno the Casey zone defense and watch as other teams break down, cry, then kill themselves in anguish

Comment

GV for Po?
                      I am drooling :O
                      GV for PO is truly dreamy...
                      I dont even care about ilyasova

Comment

I've seen you mention Harkless's appeal a few times. What's the reasoning there. I ask because he has never really moved the needle much for me
                        2 years under his belt
                        Just turned 21 in May
                        6'9" 220lbs 7'0" wingspan
                        True SF
                        Good defender - could be great
                        Shoots good % (not good from FT)
                        Really made improvement in his 3pt last season
                        Starting to develop a handle

I think there is a LOT of upside and untapped potential.

Comment

GV for Po?
                          If Masai ever pulled that off I would start to think he made some kind of deal with the devil. And won

Comment

• de colo has been offered a 2 year 4.1 million deal from CSKA moscow.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              de colo has been offered a 2 year 4.1 million deal from CSKA moscow.
                              Is that per year or in total? If the latter, it's not that much more than the $1.83 million qualifying offer.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                                Is that per year or in total? If the latter, it's not that much more than the $1.83 million qualifying offer.
                                except our offer is only 1 year. so he gets more than twice the amount with cska over 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X