Game #22: Toronto Raptors 104 - Philadelphia 76ers 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I guess there will be rumours going around now that the Knicks are after Masai to replace Fizdale?
    Masai to replace Fizdale? In Lavender?

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Masai to replace Fizdale? In Lavender?
      I find lavender very sarcastic.

Comment

I had a bad feeling about Houston and now you gotta know that Embiid is going to be extra motivated to stop the Gasol's-your-Daddy talk.
        Plus they just came off a loss
        Plus they're at home with the friendly whistle
        Plus this team rebounds

Old Man Marc better come to play
        Old Senior Serge better come to play
        Old Krusty Kyle better come to play
        Old Men Unite!

Siakam better come to play ....

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
          I guess there will be rumours going around now that the Knicks are after Masai to replace Fizdale?
          Rumors will only start really heating up if the Knicks will fire their president Steve Mills (which I foresee happening sometimes this season or the summer).

The question is: How much money are the Knicks willing to shell to try to entice Masai?! My bet it would have to be more than what they payed Phil Jackson which was 5 years 60 million dollars which made him the highest paid executive in U.S. sports history.

Certainly it would be easier to help run the Basketball Africa League & other Masai African projects from New York with Barack Obama then from in Canada.

The drawback from Dolan perspective is that Masai isn't going to be a "yes man" take your cheque and let me interfere from time to time by putting my stamp & decision making of the organization cause im rich owner who likes the spotlight. If Dolan ego can take the fact that he will need to be a silent unseen owner when Masai arrives then they might have a deal. If not he can always pay half as much to get Kiki VanDeWaghe & have it his way again.

Comment

I know Norm has provided some important scoring punch here and there, but I want to see a lot more OG and RHJ in my life. Hope they get a lot of run against Philly's big lineups.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
              I had a bad feeling about Houston and now you gotta know that Embiid is going to be extra motivated to stop the Gasol's-your-Daddy talk.
              Plus they just came off a loss
              Plus they're at home with the friendly whistle
              Plus this team rebounds

Old Man Marc better come to play
              Old Senior Serge better come to play
              Old Krusty Kyle better come to play
              Old Men Unite!

Siakam better come to play ....
              It may not be pretty... This will be a good character test for the newly whole 0 - 2 Raptors. Philly will be playing the night before so their should be no excuses.

Comment

Lol timberwolves just got screwed over so bad. Put the sacremento screw job to shame.

Wolves up 2 KAT at the line for 1 more FT.. Bells checking in and 3 thunder player arn't even at the line for the FT. CP start yelling "jersey untucked, technical technial". Refs call delay of game (for an untucked jersey) Thunder get a FT and a full court ally opp and go onto win in OT.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

The past 2 games Pascal shot 13-36. He was 7-13 on lay-ups (3 blocked) , 2-4 on hook shots and 4-19 on jump shots (2-10 3P). His FG quarter splits were 8-2-4-0. FGA splits were 17-7-8-4.

Pascal this year has hit on 40% of his jump shots and his FGA splits (ratio's) are more like 1.2 / 0.8 / 1.2 / 0.8. Obviously not 'typical' Siakam production. Be nice to see him get that Alpha Dog swagger back.

Comment

Zak24gege wrote:

In OKC?
                    yep

Comment

Hood just fucked his achilles. He was just on the injury report with a sore achilles a couple days ago too. Fuck man

Comment

We can find ourselves in 5th after the Philly game. MIL keeps crushing everybody. LAC tonight for 14 straight.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          Hood just fucked his achilles. He was just on the injury report with a sore achilles a couple days ago too. Fuck man
                          Torn achilles, out for season.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            I mean, yes...

But I also thought Joel would’ve been extra motivated in our first matchup this year, after we, ya know, made him fukkin weep and all. After he, got toasted on the greatest shot in the history of the NBA.

‘Stead... he came out and laid a fat egg.

I’m nervous again, of course. But hopefully so is he. Here’s hoping for more of the same.

Comment

zak24gege wrote: View Post

it may not be pretty... This will be a good character test for the newly whole 0 - 2 raptors. Philly will be cleveland-ing the night before so their should be no excuses.
                              fify

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

I mean, yes...

But I also thought Joel would’ve been extra motivated in our first matchup this year, after we, ya know, made him fukkin weep and all. After he, got toasted on the greatest shot in the history of the NBA.

‘Stead... he came out and laid a fat egg.

I’m nervous again, of course. But hopefully so is he. Here’s hoping for more of the same.

He was motivated the first time but that was just after a discouraging series where he was half dead with flu and it took a miracle shot to beat them.

Now he's super-motivated after a historic personal beatdown and worse then that, he's embarrassed and pizzed off. We'll see, I hope Marc finds his kryptonite once again.

Comment

Working...
                                X