Game #22: Toronto Raptors 104 - Philadelphia 76ers 110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Pascal needs to be more agressive. Hes moping around out there body language doesnt look good. On the brightside OG is having a great game
    Lowry has the ball and is controlling the tempo of the game. Lowry needs to let Pascal initiate sets and call a plays for himself, like when Lowry & Ibaka were out.

Comment

• Cameroonian Derozan looking shook
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We added more talent back to the lineup and somehow we look disjointed and worse. It's like when the Celtics got Kyrie and Hayward back and everybody thought they would steamroll the NBA. Chemistry is a real thing. This is on Nurse to figure out how to make all the pieces fit. There's not lack of talent here... we've seen it.

Comment

• Watching Lowry tonight brings me a lot of bad playoff memories. He's in classic form tonight. Kawhi Leonard isn't there to save your ass anymore. Stop whining and stop fucking fishing for fouls and just play the game.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The fun seems to be gone since Lowry and Serge got back, seems like the old days again.

Comment

• I agree with this. He overachieved and expectations grew. This is what he is in reality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I agree with this. He overachieved and expectations grew. This is what he is in reality
                Disagree. Something changed the last 3 games. We got Kyrie back in the lineup.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  Just some in game load managment for fred?
                  Raptors PR says it's a knee contusion which is good news (not an ACL or anything).

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

nah he had bad games vs good teams before Lowry came back

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I thought once we shipped DeRozan that would be the end of the Raptor punching bag era, but apparently not lol

Comment

• RikkJames wrote: View Post
                        The fun seems to be gone since Lowry and Serge got back, seems like the old days again.
                        Style of play changed overnight from: high energy & defense first to methodical, half-court pick & roll and lazy closeouts & rotations on defense.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Raptors PR says it's a knee contusion which is good news (not an ACL or anything).
                          The fact that he came right back to sit on the bench leads me to believe its not to serious
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Wouldnt mind throwing the wild card boucher out there and running the bench mob unit at some point to try and get the energy up
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Lowry keeps fishing for fouls smh. Get him off my team.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

nah he had bad games vs good teams before Lowry came back
                                Style of play has changed. That's pretty obvious. We're playing Kyle's type of game on both ends, not Siakam. FVV & Pascal complement each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X