Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Raptors compete for #1 seed in east this upcoming season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Although, I stand but my position about the Raps in the East, the Raps still have to prove if they can hang with the best in the league (AKA - The Western Conference).
    Last edited by ezz_bee; Sun Nov 23, 2014, 08:33 AM.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Got dallas next week that is a nice test for us

Comment

• Very good test for us. I'm looking forward to all games against the Western Conference playoff teams. I think we should go 475.-525. against them.
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Raptorsfan361 wrote: View Post
          Got dallas next week that is a nice test for us
          Got Phoenix first
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            Got Phoenix first
            Yeah meant in terms of top west teams

Comment

• More like, we're a good test for them

Comment

• Fun Fact

I think there's already a thread about the Raps winning 50 games this year, or something along this lines so maybe merge this there if that's the case. I can't find it

But, here's a fun fact. The Raptors have to go 39-30 the rest of the way to win 50 games this year. Think about THAT!
                Because its 2015

Comment

• is going 49-20 really that hard? *ekhm*
                  Last edited by ball4life; Sun Nov 23, 2014, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• We've come a loooonggg waaay!!! :-)

Comment

• Good week coming up

Phoenix, Atlanta, Dallas

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                        Good week coming up

Phoenix, Atlanta, Dallas
                        Let's see how 'for real' this team can get!
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• http://https://twitter.com/bychrisbl...96514706321408
                          Because its 2015

Comment

• 4 lost in 1st rd

Ruh Roh
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fun Fact:

Teams that start 11-2 are almost always legit. Three did last season -- the Spurs, Trail Blazers and Pacers. One did in 2012-13 -- the Grizzlies. Those four teams averaged 57 wins.

Over the previous four seasons, nine teams started 11-2 or better. They finished with a combined record of 489-217, which equates to 57 wins over an 82-game season.

Since trading Rudy Gay Dec. 9, the Raptors are 52-24, 4 ½ games better than the next-best team in the Eastern Conference (the Bulls) during that span.

Quotes from ESPN

Comment

• I think we can definitely get 50 wins this year.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X