Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 Things That Excite You Going Into the 2014/2015 Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
    Bruno, only excites me if he goes to Europe and plays Basketball for at least one year and learns the game based on TR principles, just like JV did.
    Well, it won't happen. He's here this year, best get used to it.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
      hmmmmmm.......I'd settle for him not losing the ball at this stage
      You gotta believe man

Comment

I forgot one

6-Kyle drawing charge on 2 on 1, 3 on 1 fastbreaks.
        Myself (March 2014):
        The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

1. DeRozan: I've gone from hope in year 1 and 2 to disappointment in year 3 to bitterness in year 4 to pleasantly surprised but still annoyed by hero ball/long 2 tendencies in year 5. What will year 6 bring? Will he work within the team? Will he add the phantom 3? Will his handle in games be as impressive as Instagram? Will he hold his own on defense?

2. Post Contract year fears: does Lowry bring it like last year? Does PP maintain post gay trade performance? Does Vasquez accept the backup gig?

3. Jv/Ross - DeRozan was an absolute fail in year 3 but he was on a shit team with no help. Does JV show consistency and limit turnovers? Does Ross do the same?

4. Casey - does he cope without salmons? Can he reign in DeRozan ISOs within flow of game? Does he finally give Ross and JV respect in their third year? Can he keep the relationship with Lowry productive? How does he and his staff develop the players he has always wanted: long and athletic? Does he run plays on the correct side of the court?

5. Masai - does he stick to the continuity plan? What does he do with expiring contracts? How much patience will he show if team does not return with same chemistry as last year?

Comment

1.) Can DeMar finally become DeKobe DeBryant?
            2.) Will other teams ever see an open passing lane through Bruno's long arms?
            3.) Is Jonas going to be a top 10 center this year?
            4.) Will T-Ross bounce back after a poor playoffs?
            5.) Will Kyle Lowry be in shape to start the season?

Find out next time on Dragonball Z

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
              1.) Can DeMar finally become DeKobe DeBryant?
              2.) Will other teams ever see an open passing lane through Bruno's long arms?
              3.) Is Jonas going to be a top 10 center this year?
              4.) Will T-Ross bounce back after a poor playoffs?
              5.) Will Kyle Lowry be in shape to start the season?

Find out next time on Dragonball Z
              Your #5 is my #1 ... we NEED Lowry to come in in as good a shape as he was last year.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Your #5 is my #1 ... we NEED Lowry to come in in as good a shape as he was last year.
                Indeed, he needs to come in lean so he can wreck ish again

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                  Indeed, he needs to come in lean so he can wreck ish again
                  ie The non-Chuck Hayes looking Lowry...

Comment

we basically need lowry to play at the same level he did last year. literally. need.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                      I really hope he comes back with the same attitude, if not hungrier. This team will be in serious trouble if not.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I really hope he comes back with the same attitude, if not hungrier. This team will be in serious trouble if not.
                        Yup.

I don't think masai will hesitate to nene or afflalo him if he comes back his previous years self

Comment

Working...
                        X