Patterson & Vasquez Overpay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vincymull wrote: View Post
    I like Vasquez better as a player, but we are super thin up front without Patterson.

Amir is not always healthy and I dread having to count on Hans-bruh and the Chuck Wagon (as much as I love him).

Patterson.

That being said I think that Patterson has Orlando after him to start and if he gets an offer for 5+ million a year, I think we gotta tip our hat and say goodbye.
    I've got good news and bad news for you.......

Comment

I like Vasquez better as a player, but we are super thin up front without Patterson.

Amir is not always healthy and I dread having to count on Hans-bruh and the Chuck Wagon (as much as I love him).

Patterson.

That being said I think that Patterson has Orlando after him to start and if he gets an offer for 5+ million a year, I think we gotta tip our hat and say goodbye.
      You're about 2 weeks late hahhaha
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Patterson.

This guy is talking to us from the past?

You're not gonna believe it, but Lebron went back to Cleveland!

Comment

Working...
        X