No announcement yet.

LVSL - RAPTORS vs LAKERS - 6pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing about Casey is his INABILITY to adapt...hence why a lot of people don't like him around here. Don't know why you are saying he is willing to adapt...

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      One thing about Casey is his INABILITY to adapt...hence why a lot of people don't like him around here. Don't know why you are saying he is willing to adapt...
      I'm willing to give him a clean slate though.

He now has no excuse. The roster is almost tailor made to his desires.

He has 2 years and if he has not adapted and shown more growth, bring on Kevin Ollie!

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

He has 2 years and if he has not adapted and shown more growth, bring on Kevin Ollie!
        2 yrs? If Toronto isn't leading the division and a top 4 seed Casey should be on the hot seat. He isnt a playoff coach but a second round should be expected.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          I hate Casey for playing Anderson, Gay and Salmons not because he didn't play Ross or JV or won't play Bruno. If JJ or Lou Will starts chucking and Fields or Ross sits I'll be pissed.
          So you wanted casey to bench the most expensive player on the team until his trade value completely diminished and we had to use him as the nbas most expensive bench player and be stuck with him for 2 years. The raps should hire you immediately!

Everyone needs to chill casey is actully a pretty decent coach and hes not going anywherr
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            So you wanted casey to bench the most expensive player on the team until his trade value completely diminished and we had to use him as the nbas most expensive bench player and be stuck with him for 2 years. The raps should hire you immediately!

Everyone needs to chill casey is actully a pretty decent coach and hes not going anywherr
            Rudy Gay @19M playing like he did was more unmovable than Gay playing limited minutes. The first couple of month wasn't a "showcase" of his talent. If Gay was "injured" he could have fetched more.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

2 years is pretty generous. second round or bust.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• It's funny how Casey is so well respected in the league but RR hates him. There's a reason why we're posting on a forum and Masai is making the decisions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  It's funny how Casey is so well respected in the league but RR hates him. There's a reason why we're posting on a forum and Masai is making the decisions

RR hate Casey? I don't think so..

Many fans remember stupid rotations and decisions by Casey.. quick example.. when we played Hawks or Charlotte ( can't remember for sure ), Casey chose not to foul despite 1.5 sec difference between shot and game-clock. Also If my memory serves me right, opponents shot under 60% from FT line.

I believe we respect Casey as much as he deserves.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    Rudy Gay @19M playing like he did was more unmovable than Gay playing limited minutes. The first couple of month wasn't a "showcase" of his talent. If Gay was "injured" he could have fetched more.
                    If he was injured he would fetched so much less. We got a backup point guard, promising big, and salary fillers for him. When he was a year removed from shoulder surgery we got him for Austin daye, a promising big, and salary fillers. Tell me which return is better. Ima say it's the non-injury one.
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

It's funny how Casey is so well respected in the league but RR hates him. There's a reason why we're posting on a forum and Masai is making the decisions

It's also funny that you have this irrational love for DeRozan and Casey
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• You guys are crazy about Casey.

Judge him on the results next year, not on the process.

Unless there's something so glaringly, obviously stupid, it's really hard to judge a guy's rotations and what not.

If the team sucks, half the blame should fall on Casey.

If the team is playing great, credit should be given where credit is due (players AND coach).

You can nitpick a bunch of little stuff and that's fair, but if we're seeing success, don't call for his job, and realize he has to be doing SOMETHING right.
                        "Bruno?
                        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Honest question: when he drew up that play on the wrong side of the court, how did that affect your perception of him as a coach?
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            Honest question: when he drew up that play on the wrong side of the court, how did that affect your perception of him as a coach?
                            Did that really happen, or was it just supposition? I may have missed the confirmation, but it strikes me as odd not one assistant or player knew the correct side either.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                              I wasn't impressed but, if it wasn't for Casey we wouldn't even be in that position in the first place. Casey probably loses more sleep over that possession than any of us. He'll be better his next time around.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                Did that really happen, or was it just supposition? I may have missed the confirmation, but it strikes me as odd not one assistant or player knew the correct side either.
                                The last play wasn't the problem. Falling behind, being up 3-2 then phoning in the last two games. The horrible lineups, odd substitions. It isn't a new problem, its been following him around at every stop. Regarding his respect around the league, he took a sub .500 team to 3rd yet finished 5th in COTY.

Comment

Working...
                                X