Everything 2020 Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Rasho, Bargs, BC, Jarrett Jack, Pops Mensah-Bonsu, Carlos Delfino, Joey Graham .... ouch my head hurts, we have come sooooo far. Poor Jay Triano lol
    This line killed me. If I didn't know better, you would think this was a spoof article.

I love this deal for the team but it pretty much kills any chance of the team bringing back Pops Mensah-Bonsu

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

This line killed me. If I didn't know better, you would think this was a spoof article.
      It stood out didn't it
      Great name, bad basketball player lol

Comment

This made me chuckle today:

Can't believe teams are still interviewing him for a front office position.

Comment

Bulls have hired the Nuggets GM. Webster is safe
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              This made me chuckle today:

Can't believe teams are still interviewing him for a front office position.
              Find a new slant. #NeverForget
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Blake reporting that the GM and Adrian Griffin have a connection. Adrian could be a potential new H.C for them.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Blake reporting that the GM and Adrian Griffin have a connection. Adrian could be a potential new H.C for them.
                  Griffin was Thibs assistant for 5 years, so there’s a deep connection to the Bulls organization already. I could definitely see this happening.

Comment

danh wrote: View Post
                    i don't think durant and irving guarantee the nets contendership. Just how back durant will even be after that injury is a big question mark, and irving has always been more flash than substance.

If anything i think the chances of the raptors bringing the whole team back next year have gone up, not down. If the salary cap crunches even a bit, they might be able to fit both gasol and serge on one year deals, if the market is wonky, and the deals serge and fvv were hoping for aren't out there.
                    HE STAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHAT IT DO BABYYYYyyYYYYYYY

Comment

To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        :'(

Just because he was joking around re corona?! Seems a little harsh to meeeee

Comment

Not really sure about the Karnisovas hire. What have the Nuggets accomplished? they were never a contending team. They're in the same boat as the DeRozan led Raptors team. bertarapsfan is probably the only one that thinks they're a contender.

Bulls better hire a great coach. Kenny Atkinson is on top of my list.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Not really sure about the Karnisovas hire. What have the Nuggets accomplished? they were never a contending team. They're in the same boat as the DeRozan led Raptors team. bertarapsfan is probably the only one that thinks they're a contender.

Bulls better hire a great coach. Kenny Atkinson is on top of my list.
                            What has Kenny Atkinson ever accomplished? 7-11 treadmill team coach? Big whoop.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

What has Kenny Atkinson ever accomplished? 7-11 treadmill team coach? Big whoop.
                              He led a Nets team last year with Russell + a bunch of scrubs to the playoffs. This current Bulls team have more talent than last year's Nets team.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

He led a Nets team last year with Russell + a bunch of scrubs to the playoffs. This current Bulls team have more talent than last year's Nets team.
                                There's a difference between "top of the list of great" and "he doesn't suck". Kenny doesn't suck, for sure, but he's in that same tier of coaches like: Steve Clifford, Mike Woodson, Scott Brooks, Mike Brown, etc... Nothing special.

Comment

Working...
                                X