LVSL - RAPTORS vs NUGGETS - 6PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Yes and you already know that from watching 2 summer leagues games of him?! Quincy Miller just dropped 23 points on the Raptors, he should be a starter now then!! (sarcasm)
    Well you have a fair argument, but your logic also conflicts your statement that he is 5 years away.
    You and I both have only watched 2 summer games of Bruno, what makes you so sure that he is absolutely 5 years away?

I must say though.. that my logic is biased, as I would love to see Bruno become a starter for the Raptors.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      He doesn't look any more raw than Ross or Demar rookie season.
      Indeed
      In contrast to popular beliefs, his offensive skills seem ready to contribute to the Raptors organization

As of now I am only worried about his stamina, atheleticism and his defense/latteral movment

it is my understanding that he is a gym rat like Demar, and therefore I am strongly convinced that it will take less than 5 years for him to be a significant raptors player

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        If I had a gun to my head and someone said tell me when Bruno is going to contribute meaningful minutes to the Raptors...I'd say 2016/2017 season.
        So.....he's one year from being one year away?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          So.....he's one year from being one year away?
          Yup sounds more convincing

Comment

• "NBA ready"
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• If Mavs and Spurs were gonna take Bruno at 30 & 34 then would it have been smart to trade down to 26 & get Norris Cole since we need a 3rd string PG?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                If Mavs and Spurs were gonna take Bruno at 30 & 34 then would it have been smart to trade down to 26 & get Norris Cole since we need a 3rd string PG?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                I'm gonna go with "shoulder shrug".

Is Norris Cole worth the chance of someone before 26 picking Bruno? I don't think so.

Comment

• I like Masai joke about Bruno being ten years from being ten years during the interview haha

Comment

• One of the biggest steal in this year's draft = Gary Harris. I watched him play a lot in college and to me he's a top 10 talent in this year's draft and Denver got him at 19. Unless there's some kind of a injury concern that i'm not aware of, i'm still not sure how he dropped that low.

There's so many teams in this draft that could used a guy like Gary Harris but they just passed on him and i think they'll regret it. Charlotte is one, they need another perimeter guy besides Kemba that can score. Chicago is another one. They need a perimeter scorer period. Boston is another one. Imagine a backcourt of Smart and Harris?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      One of the biggest steal in this year's draft = Gary Harris. I watched him play a lot in college and to me he's a top 10 talent in this year's draft and Denver got him at 19. Unless there's some kind of a injury concern that i'm not aware of, i'm still not sure how he dropped that low.

There's so many teams in this draft that could used a guy like Gary Harris but they just passed on him and i think they'll regret it. Charlotte is one, they need another perimeter guy besides Kemba that can score. Chicago is another one. They need a perimeter scorer period. Boston is another one. Imagine a backcourt of Smart and Harris?
                      The 2014 Redraft is going to be interesting. The entire draft was overhyped and lots of players were taken too high, too low or went to the wrong team.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        One of the biggest steal in this year's draft = Gary Harris. I watched him play a lot in college and to me he's a top 10 talent in this year's draft and Denver got him at 19. Unless there's some kind of a injury concern that i'm not aware of, i'm still not sure how he dropped that low.

Yeah. I was really hoping he fell to the Raptors, despite the fact that we have enough shooting guards.

Comment

• http://youtu.be/iakh1iDF8G8

@ 0:55
                          Bruno is wide open and Chris Daniels decides to pass it to some other dude, but that other dude passes it to Bruno, because unlike Chris Daniels, the other dude reocognized just how open Bruno was

Comment

• Really frustrating because I think Bruno could have been more productive if he got more looks...
                            Guys like Dwight Buycks and Chris Daniels ruined Bruno's day

Although, Bruno does need to stop camping in the corner and move without the ball just a little more though

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                              Really frustrating because I think Bruno could have been more productive if he got more looks...
                              Guys like Dwight Buycks and Chris Daniels ruined Bruno's day

Although, Bruno does need to stop camping in the corner and move without the ball just a little more though
                              Daniels and buycks are fighting for nba life.

Bruno has a guaranteed contact.

The realities of summer league

Comment

• I'm just really glad Bruno seems to have good instincts already. Every other part of his game can be improved by coaching or simply experience.

He's not as raw as advertised so that just means he may be able to contribute sooner. Which is awesome and exciting.

Comment

Working...
                                X