LVSL - RAPTORS vs NUGGETS - 6PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Bucyks is awful.. Bruno is never getting a play.
    Maybe he thinks going 5-30 from the field with 0 assists is gonna get him a contract?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• if it wasn't for Bruno and Bebe, Daniels would look to have quite the wingspan himself
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Those arms don't even look real

He is on his heels...no wonder he is getting beat. Needs to dig those toes into the hardwood and stop sitting.

He is actually pretty fast in a straight line but needs some lateral quicks help...he reaches a lot with his feet stuck in the mud

Comment

• I m watching summerleague just to watch Bruno, but Buycks is taking all the shots instead

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Maybe he thinks going 5-30 from the field with 0 assists is gonna get him a contract?
            He might get an assist by passing out of a triple team.

Comment

• Kabongo needs some more minutes in the second half. I want to see what he can do on the defensive end

He seems to be very athletic (more than I remembered) but I haven't seen enough yet

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                He is on his heels...no wonder he is getting beat. Needs to dig those toes into the hardwood and stop sitting.

He is actually pretty fast in a straight line but needs some lateral quicks help...he reaches a lot with his feet stuck in the mud
                I agree with your assessment completely, and it was exactly what I noticed everytime he got beat. Makes him look much slower than he actually is
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Get Kabongo out there with Bebe + Bruno + Daniels.

Comment

• Why is Ric Bucher allowed on T.V? Guy's a hack GTFO

Comment

• Buycks is showing to have bad offensive awareness but I dont think some of yall realize hes leading the team in points right now, who else is gonna score? Everyone else is being unconsistent offensively and defensively.
                      Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
                      http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• MunsMunny wrote: View Post
                        Buycks is showing to have bad offensive awareness but I dont think some of yall realize hes leading the team in points right now, who else is gonna score? Everyone else is being unconsistent offensively and defensively.
                        Are you really asking who else is gonna score? Maybe if Buycks passed to all the other wide open players they could score or Maybe if he doesn't drive into the lane with the whole Denver team there or Maybe he shouldn't take step back 3's with 20sec left on the shot clock!

Comment

• MunsMunny wrote: View Post
                          Buycks is showing to have bad offensive awareness but I dont think some of yall realize hes leading the team in points right now, who else is gonna score? Everyone else is being unconsistent offensively and defensively.
                          When you take all the FGs, you better be leading in points. Buycks has attempted to score 12 times (7 FGA, 5 fouls). He is 2/7 in FG btw

Comment

• I think hes just trying to get us back in the game, and to be honest hes doing descent forcing fouls and getting some points on the board, but yeah you guys are right his offensive awareness sucks and he needs to move the ball.
                            Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
                            http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• good cut by buycks
                              redeemed himself on that one

Comment

• I don't give a damn even if Bikes did a 360 windmill thru the legs dunk in game, I just don't care.

Comment

Working...
                                X