FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    yup, I bet Lithuania is happy now, there's no way they can finish 2nd in the group.
    How did winning (or losing) benefit or harm them for the next round?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      How did winning (or losing) benefit or harm them for the next round?
      It's complicated. Australia is hoping Lithuania beats Slovenia so that the Aussies will finish third and avoid the Americans until the semi final round if all teams get through the initial knock out rounds.
      Last edited by stretch; Thu Sep 4, 2014, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• Irving goes down hard on his hip.

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

It was his fault. A minute left in the game and he goes flying into a crowd trying to make a highlight play. What a dumb ass.
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• What's DD doingggg?

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

Story of his career. Kid is injury prone. I'm just wondering, what's next?

Comment

Story of his career. Kid is injury prone. I'm just wondering, what's next?

Whats next you ask? Lebron will take his talents to OKC beach in light of his fellow all stars constantly getting injured and/or not stepping up on the defensive end.
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Whats this about the Australia-Angola fix?
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• What stretch said is what happened. I didn't see the game, but I saw what Goran Dragic tweeted and was curious to know what exactly was going on.

Apparently they are trying to avoid the US for as long as possible in the elimination round.
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• With Irving going down and no telling how badly he is hurt or not, his minutes will either go to Demar or Rudy. See Rose starting in place of Irving and the next wings up off the bench are going to be Thompson and Demar/Rudy. Hope Demar gets the nod and makes the most of it.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• What's up y'all? haven't posted in here in a while. How's everybody doing? people still arguing whether we should trade DeRozan or not?

Watched the USA game earlier today. Don't have much to say except that i'm really glad that Rudy Gay is now w/ the Sacramento Kings. Worst player for USA today by a mile. Dude is a BALL HOG, and he's not even that good of a player. He can't shoot, but he just keeps chucking long 2's/3's. I really don't get it. He's been traded twice in his career now, and the Grizzlies and the Raptors got a whole lot better after the trade. Maybe it's time to change your game? how about post up more?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            What's up y'all? haven't posted in here in a while. How's everybody doing? people still arguing whether we should trade DeRozan or not?

Watched the USA game earlier today. Don't have much to say except that i'm really glad that Rudy Gay is now w/ the Sacramento Kings. Worst player for USA today by a mile. Dude is a BALL HOG, and he's not even that good of a player. He can't shoot, but he just keeps chucking long 2's/3's. I really don't get it. He's been traded twice in his career now, and the Grizzlies and the Raptors got a whole lot better after the trade. Maybe it's time to change your game? how about post up more?
                            The way he's playing in this tournament is what I'd expect from him loool
                            Rudy Gay basketball
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              What's up y'all? haven't posted in here in a while. How's everybody doing? people still arguing whether we should trade DeRozan or not?

Probably due to the fact that we're basketball starving and only get to see him play a few minutes at a time but no ones been talking about trading him. He's actually been getting a lot of love around here lately lol
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Ukraine vs USA starts in 8 mins.
                                This is tanking FIBA style. If Slovenia wins against Lithuania this afternoon, Australia's posturing will be for naught and they will finish second in group D.

Comment

Working...
                                X