No announcement yet.

FIBA World Cup 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spain with all that size was pounded on the boards. France out rebounded them 49 to 29.

Comment

• Didnt see the game but it looks like Rubio had another awful offensive game (1-7 fg and 1 ast). Seems like the guards were probably the problem for Spain?

Wonder how those negotiations are going for a max contract for RR. That's a head shaker.

Comment

• I watched most of it. Gobert was huge. Totally changing shots and did a pretty good job guarding the Gasols. France's gameplan was to force the outside shot. Their perimeter defense was spot on.
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• I think Serbia will win the semifinal tomorrow against France. Very balanced team peaking at the right time. They also avenged a pool play loss to Brazil with a quarter final blowout 84 to 56 and knocked off unbeaten Greece.

Comment

• Lithuania vs USA at 3pm on ESPN and NBA TV Canada

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              Didnt see the game but it looks like Rubio had another awful offensive game (1-7 fg and 1 ast). Seems like the guards were probably the problem for Spain?

Wonder how those negotiations are going for a max contract for RR. That's a head shaker.
              I didn't see the game either, but I think the problem was deeper than the guards. Seems like the problem was everybody except Pau.

M. Gasol and Ibaka combined for 5 pts and 6 rebs on 2-14 shooting.....that's definitely a rare occurrence even for just one of them.

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
                I watched most of it. Gobert was huge. Totally changing shots and did a pretty good job guarding the Gasols. France's gameplan was to force the outside shot. Their perimeter defense was spot on.
                Yeah man, Gobert was a BEAST yesterday. He was sensational defensively. Spain couldn't get any good/easy shots inside because of Gobert's length. He was a beast on the boards too. Really like where his development is going, Jazz have a good young player in their hands.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• WTF. I was not paying attention yesterday, just looked up the score on ESPN and had to go to the FIBA website to make sure ESPN didn't have the score backwards. Crazy....
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
                    I watched most of it. Gobert was huge. Totally changing shots and did a pretty good job guarding the Gasols. France's gameplan was to force the outside shot. Their perimeter defense was spot on.
                    I guess effort can offset experts predictions

Comment

• If JV has a good game today. I might have to start looking at him in a different light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• what happened to JVs wrist?

Comment

• anyone have a free stream, there does not seem to be any at firstrow.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• AD with 2nd block on JV

Comment

• Wow Derrick Rose is playing terribly

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                                anyone have a free stream, there does not seem to be any at firstrow.
                                http://goatd.net/84618/watch-lithuania-vs-usa

Comment

Working...
                                X