X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Serbia almost up 20 in the second quarter

Teodosic is unconscious
    Serbia is looking like the best "team" in the tourney. Don't think that matters when if the play the US.

Comment

• France making a comeback down 6 in 4th
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Nic Baum us on fire

Comment

• Batum.

Comment

• Batum with 35pts 8 threes

Comment

• Lithuania vs France, Bronze medal game will be played tomorrow. ( EuroBasket 2013 rematch? )

USA vs Serbia will be played on Sunday.

Comment

• France had the misfortune of playing Serbia twice. No element of surprise.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

I am not talking about the World ... I am talking about the U.S .. Basketball is popular in the U.S and cheering for the U.S Flag
                  is also popular in the U.S .. You think those two elements would have some traction in the U.S and would deserve more talk on U.S airways

My question again .. Is NBC or ABC covering that game .. I know Jalen Rose is going to Spain .
                  To answer your question, no, the game is on ESPN2 in the States.

Comment

• .. Jonas.. ?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

.. Jonas.. ?
                      Wouldn't blame him. I'd want to elbow Rudy Gay in the face if I had to play with him. Heck, I kinda want to anyway.

Comment

• Nah, it's not Jonas.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

I am not talking about the World ... I am talking about the U.S .. Basketball is popular in the U.S and cheering for the U.S Flag
                          is also popular in the U.S .. You think those two elements would have some traction in the U.S and would deserve more talk on U.S airways

My question again .. Is NBC or ABC covering that game .. I know Jalen Rose is going to Spain .
                          not when KD and lebron aren't even playing. i doubt even most raptors fans would bother watching if not for DD making the team.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Wouldn't blame him. I'd want to elbow Rudy Gay in the face if I had to play with him. Heck, I kinda want to anyway.
                            meanwhile, KD is bathing in a tub full of nike dollars and thinking to himself "that could have been my tooth. PHEW"

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              meanwhile, KD is bathing in a tub full of nike dollars and thinking to himself "that could have been my tooth. PHEW"
                              Haha, thats funny. That Lithuania-USA game became a physical one, but I do hope Rudy has a speedy recovery from his route canal should he need one.
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Shit i was hoping France would win because i want to see Lithuania win the Bronze. France is going to be a tough matchup for them.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X