Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenneth Faried - Old rumour, sketchy source gets a pass as we await training camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bendit wrote: View Post
    I think Paul Milsap would be a better fit for the Raptors. He is a UFA after the season.
    He's a good fit, and if our window is the next three seasons then he's a good target. But he'll be 30 next summer, and may start to see reduced effectiveness as our team peaks, which isn't the best timing. I'm not against his signing at all - he is indeed a very good fit for our scheme - but when judging signing Millsap versus a guy like Faried, that has to be a consideration.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Both Milsap and Faried are interchangable with 2Pats and Amir with a higher salary. A two way SF like Batum would be a bigger impact.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        Both Milsap and Faried are interchangable with 2Pats and Amir with a higher salary. A two way SF like Batum would be a bigger impact.
        His name is Bruno.

Wait for it.

#Bruno2016

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Afraid Batum is an absolute core member of the Trailblazers. He is a UFA in 2017. I believe anyone wanting him will have to wait till then...and with his Bird rights and the way he is playing Portland has the most to offer.

Comment

Afraid Batum is an absolute core member of the Trailblazers. He is a UFA in 2017. I believe anyone wanting him will have to wait till then...and with his Bird rights and the way he is playing Portland has the most to offer.
            He's a UFA in 2016 actually

Comment

As WMCJ said 2016.

He might be one guy is who gettable. Remember he signed the QO with Minny to leave and publicly said he hoped they didn't match.

I know it is all business but you never know.

Not really thinking from a raptor perspective though. We got #Bruno2016 coming at that same time.

Comment

https://twitter.com/yahoosportsnba/s...21918557454336

Comment

Time to get Nene'd . Oh wait, the guy who did that is not in Denver anymore.

Comment

One less free agent target next summer. Oh well. DEN giving him 12M means any RFA offer to lure him away would have had to be close to the max for them not to match.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I don't think Masai is interested in Faried at this point in time and I'd be shocked if he makes any significant trades this season.

Comment

Since Day 1 wrote: View Post
                        I don't think Masai is interested in Faried at this point in time and I'd be shocked if he makes any significant trades this season.
                        As long as we keep winning. I don't think he'd stand pat if we're hovering around .500 (or worse) in the first 3 months.
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                        X