No announcement yet.

GAME #20 Toronto Raptors vs Orlando Magic - JAN 31, 2021 - 7:00PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baynes and Siakam both struggled early on. Both have been getting better as the season goes on.

Its a weird season. Raptors are 1 of 8 Eastern Conference team with a positive net rating, but they are 13th in the East. Cavs are -4.4 and at 7th, Magic have the worst net rating in the East at -6.1 but they are 10th.

Comment

TD is gonna have a good game. Lets go raps!

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
        Baynes and Siakam both struggled early on. Both have been getting better as the season goes on.

Its a weird season. Raptors are 1 of 8 Eastern Conference team with a positive net rating, but they are 13th in the East. Cavs are -4.4 and at 7th, Magic have the worst net rating in the East at -6.1 but they are 10th.
        idk man there are still a lot of games to play but I haven't seen the improvement id like from those two. Not going to cut it if you want to get out of the first round. Still probably about a .500 team, but thats not good.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Eh yeah I was wrong about how good wed be, but I don't think you have to be bad to rebuild. We lost 4 of our 7 rotation guys from the championship run two years ago - thats a rebuild by definition, I just thought wed remain good. I was all for trading Powell for a pick and opening up play time for inexperienced guys. I just thought Baynes would be fine and Siakam would take a step forward, while we developed a lot of bench pieces. I overestimated Baynes and Siakam for sure, but except for maybe TD and Thomas all the prospects type guys have exceeded expectations. I don't think we are THAT far away from being good.

That being said youre right it was a bad pick by me
          You had lots of company. Nobody picked them for out of the playoffs (where I still don't think they'll end up)

Comment

No Norm. No OG.

Norm could be back Tuesday.

OG will miss at least the next week... buh.

Comment

We really need Bruno Caboclo

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                No Norm. No OG.

Norm could be back Tuesday.

OG will miss at least the next week... buh.
                Ah, not having OG around sucks
                OG is our king

Comment

Yuta going for 20
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I know for a fact that Bruno would be more effective than Baynes on the floor both offensively and defensively

Comment

We could totally use bruno as that small ball 5
                      and hes still only 25

Comment

Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
                        I know for a fact that Bruno would be more effective than Baynes on the floor both offensively and defensively
                        Bro Bruno go practice up. Your not going to get back in the league posting on message boards
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

I like more minutes for Davis, but starting him at SF and with Lowry/FVV/Siakam doesn’t make sense. He won’t get touches and is undersized on D. Just start Stanley and let TD be the main scorer off the bench.

Comment

Fred is gonna have a lot of open mid range Js with Vuc guarding the PnR
                            OG is our king

Comment

Need more YUTA minutes
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Ball movement is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X