Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 58 Toronto Raptors vs Oklahoma Thunder - 7:00 PM EST Apr 18/21

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game 58 Toronto Raptors vs Oklahoma Thunder - 7:00 PM EST Apr 18/21


    WE MAY NEVER LOSE AGAIN


    Up next on the slate...





    That's right, folks, approaching on their tanks ... er, I mean, wagons...
    We've got Hugh Jackman and Luguentz Dort, accompanied by a roster of children known as the Oklahoma City Thunder.





    ( ...Incidentally, is Luguentz the only Dort you've ever heard of...? )





    (Has anybody seen Nilanka?? You're missed Nilanka. That gif's for you.)




    It's gonna be quite the battle tonight, folks!!!


    Who! Wants it! Less!

    Chicago and Washington both won last night -- but neither of them know how to tank like these Thunder!
    I was gonna post their opening lineup until I realized that OKC is starting five YET TO BE SELECTED future second-round pickswaps.
    Incredible stuff... it's gonna be tough to compete with that, but we'll give it our all.






    GO RAPS!!!!!!

    Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sun Apr 18, 2021, 04:31 AM.

  • #2
    I don't see how the raps could lose this unless we play baynes and we rest half the team. And they all play with one hand.

    Comment


    • #3
      On to the real questions:
      • Which Raptor players set career highs in what categories
      • What franchise records are tied or exceeded
      • What NBA records are set
      • Which RR citizens are uplifted, and which are demoralized by the end of this game

      Comment


      • #4
        Not much of a surprise. He's been pretty good in his last 10 day stint:


        Comment


        • #5
          yeah they must see something more in him than just "well he's better than Baynes at least"
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

          Comment


          • #6
            Moe Wagner got waived by Celtics by the way. Moe Wagner vs Freddie who would you rather have?
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

            Comment


            • #7
              MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Moe Wagner got waived by Celtics by the way. Moe Wagner vs Freddie who would you rather have?
              So the biggest need we've had all season (started by signing two B level players in the first place and then releasing one for zero) and we're signing and continuing to look sign players who have been cast aside by our competitors for .... zero?

              Comment


              • #8
                G__Deane wrote: View Post

                So the biggest need we've had all season (started by signing two B level players in the first place and then releasing one for zero) and we're signing and continuing to look sign players who have been cast aside by our competitors for .... zero?
                I don't trust in judgement of Wizards and Celtics front office
                Last edited by MixxAOR; Sun Apr 18, 2021, 01:12 PM.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Epic thread (as always). I call a Khem Birch career high score

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I remember Moses Brown dominated them inside the last time they met. Let's see if he can do that against an actual NBA center in Birch.

                    Let's go win this thing.
                    Mamba Mentality

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Moe Wagner got waived by Celtics by the way. Moe Wagner vs Freddie who would you rather have?
                      Freddie.
                      Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        OKC will be looking to avenge their win from last game. They won't be messing around tonight.



                        Comment


                        • #13
                          MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                          I don't trust in judgement of Wizards and Celtics front office
                          Fair enough. Maybe we capitalize on their ineptitude

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So looks like Trent is back but Fred out along with Lowry, Pascal and OG. Lot of pressure on Flynn again
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              007 wrote: View Post
                              So looks like Trent is back but Fred out along with Lowry, Pascal and OG. Lot of pressure on Flynn again
                              Gotta try and keep up with these elite tank teams. It'll be tough to do.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X