Everything Precious Achiuwa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Not sure how many years you need to put into developing a guy before you move on, but I don't see a player I can trust in the rotation just yet.
    feels like Raptors owe them something instead of the other way around
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I think I asked this about halfway through last year too, but what is there to like about this guy? Dumb decisions, can’t shoot, way too short to play C. He’s a throw-in for a trade to me…

Comment

• im sorry ill say it now.. he isn't good... the situational awareness will take maybe 5 years to get to a boucher level and that is simply a waste.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I was a doubter, but he turned me around.
          Future is bright.
          I think I now understand why. LOL

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

I think I now understand why. LOL
            I will cut him some slack…missed 17 games last season and this season already missed 5 out of 9. Didn’t have much preseason reps too this year.

The last game against the Celtics was terrible but 10 days*** being out with a groin injury, takes a couple games to get back into rhythm.
            I would agree however that his basketball awareness is still behind of his physical gifts so that maybe something very hard to overcome. Clearly the injuries are pulling him back from where his starting point is. The headwind is strong for Precious.
            Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Mon Nov 13, 2023, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Agree he needs more time to judge, doesn’t seem to have a lot of explosiveness and that’s kind of his thing. That said he doesn’t exactly have the best body language or express a lot of joy for the game for a guy trying to carve out his niche in the league. Could just be frustration not being 100% and having difficulty processing his role in the new system, but I expect to see him vibing with Scottie, playing with elite energy, and powering through with strong finishes.

Not quite there yet.

Comment

• He is slowly getting there on his 2nd day back from a lengthy time off.

Comment

• Better!

Comment

• Precious lowkey has 4.3 apg over the last 3 games, playing 17.3 mpg.

Comment

• He seems to not be rushing as much when he gets the ball as he has in the past. Could be a nice turning point in his development.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                      X