No announcement yet.

Everything 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What?! oh yeah I keep forgetting Justin has a twin brother still in college by the name Julian that just dropped 32 points in a game, hence this tweet that caught my eye. Btw Julian is 2 inches taller and a better 3 point shooter then his brother so maybe we keep an eye on him for next year draft.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

What?! oh yeah I keep forgetting Justin has a twin brother still in college by the name Julian that just dropped 32 points in a game, hence this tweet that caught my eye. Btw Julian is 2 inches taller and a better 3 point shooter then his brother so maybe we keep an eye on him for next year draft.
      The brother also goes to St. John's a NYC uni. which is quite popular and has a history w/bball locally. If Justin keeps this up he'll be getting pumped in the NY newspapers and climbing in the draft..

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
        Nice win for Team Canada soccer. Woohoo!
        Was at the Costa Rica game on Friday and it was a very cool atmosphere, though the kids got cold and we didn't make it to the very end we did see the only goal. Was tough for the fans to keep up the noise cause the cold gets numbing after awhile - we did our best.

Comment

• Lebron was shook.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Lebron was shook.
            Lebron was never the type to really get into it like that. Although Stewart was psycho. Tried to break free and run at Lebron 3 times.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                Lol
                Prime DeMar vs rookie MJ

Comment

• Haha, JV is the best 3pt shooter in the league. Our boys have reached their prime.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Lebron was never the type to really get into it like that. Although Stewart was psycho. Tried to break free and run at Lebron 3 times.
                    He tried a 4th time, when they got him near the locker room and he tried to run through the tunnel like the ultimate warrior

I think the best thing that came out of this was Westbrook throwin up the fightin' Irish boxing stance outta nowhere

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

He tried a 4th time, when they got him near the locker room and he tried to run through the tunnel like the ultimate warrior

I think the best thing that came out of this was Westbrook throwin up the fightin' Irish boxing stance outta nowhere

Ya I saw Westbrook back there, does lebron really Westbrook to fight his battles? Lol
                      And I'm thinking he loses that one anyhow.......

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Yeah man, that dude is straight up certified crazy.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Lol
                          Prime DeMar vs rookie MJ
                          This is the best !

Comment

• F$#$$ Lebron...
                            The guy is a bonifide cheap artist.
                            Anyone in there right mind would clock that mothat F$%$$. He elbowed him on purpose..Lebron ran away like a little b$%$.
                            Ppl say Lebron could play in 80s or 90s..plz..great talent in this era, but if anyone says this guy is better than Jordan..give your head a shake. Jordan was cold blooded like a snake...he ain't even better than Kobe..all the Lebron Flakes, can suck it....
                            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                              F$#$$ Lebron...
                              The guy is a bonifide cheap artist.
                              Anyone in there right mind would clock that mothat F$%$$. He elbowed him on purpose..Lebron ran away like a little b$%$.
                              Ppl say Lebron could play in 80s or 90s..plz..great talent in this era, but if anyone says this guy is better than Jordan..give your head a shake. Jordan was cold blooded like a snake...he ain't even better than Kobe..all the Lebron Flakes, can suck it....
                              Harsh. Lebron probably has more raw skill and physical prowess than both mj and Kobe, but he always feels like he's not really trying and ne er really lived up to those two, at least for me. Who knows. But ya, definately not as rough as the 80's/90's out there.
                              Last edited by Dvdvideo; Mon Nov 22, 2021, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• What's his wingspan ...

Comment

Working...
                                X