Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #1 - Atlanta Hawks 102 - Toronto Raptors 109 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir was a beast defensively. Just incredible.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Yeah, and what would Jv do during all these drives, he would get lost. He's just too big for that. They'd be passing all around and jonas would get in someone like ross way and boom korver open three. Jonas is best when he doesn't have to run around over and over
      Dude, they played excellent D on those exact types of plays tons of times. Ross got himself lost on some of those. There was a play where he came down to help from behind even though the play was well past him, just leaving Korver wide open for no reason. They didn't have any real problems defensively with JV on the floor for the entire game, and Atlanta's O is always about creating movement and open perimeter shots.

Comment

• A lot of us were way wrong when we ripped on Colangelo for Amir's contract.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          A lot of us were way wrong when we ripped on Colangelo for Amir's contract.
          problem was for every smart thing he did there was something Hedoesque...no interest in rehashing that man though
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• The Knicks and Nets got absolutely hammered tonight ahahah
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              The Knicks and Nets got absolutely hammered tonight ahahah
              Nets and Indiana are probably out of the playoffs this year. Cav's are in, obviously. Wonder who the 8th team is going to be.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                Yeah, and what would Jv do during all these drives, he would get lost. He's just too big for that. They'd be passing all around and jonas would get in someone like ross way and boom korver open three. Jonas is best when he doesn't have to run around over and over
                I believe Casey is/has always tried to make JV another incarnation of Chandler (winning the championship in Dallas). JV doesnt come close to the agility and quickness of Chandler in the day.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                  Nets and Indiana are probably out of the playoffs this year. Cav's are in, obviously. Wonder who the 8th team is going to be.
                  The Bucks could surprise.

Comment

• Good game

the depth at guard is pretty insane

project pat and DD had terrible games

people are going to slam ross for his defense on korver and he wasn't great but its really hard defending that kind of guy

psycho t played surprisingly well
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      The Bucks could surprise.
                      Yeah. Got to factor in Detroit, too. I can see Stan Van Gundy willing that team to the playoffs.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        A lot of us were way wrong when we ripped on Colangelo for Amir's contract.
                        A lot of YOU!!!! Lol

Comment

• Of course, let's pay him max. Why not.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Of course, let's pay him max. Why not.

lol Funny not funny

Comment

• In other news, Knicks already eliminated from playoff contention LMAO. They got destroyed by the Bulls.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                In other news, Knicks already eliminated from playoff contention LMAO. They got destroyed by the Bulls.
                                And Brooklyn got destroyed by Boston. It was a good night.

Comment

Working...
                                X