Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch wrote: View Post
    Knick fans might be realizing what Raptor fans .. We all love OG but his bio will show 74 , 67 . 69 , 43 , 48 , 67 , games in his
    GP column .. He is on pace for less then 55 games this year ..

As a Knick he is already hurt . After coming back from his injury he is again sidelined cause his elbow is
    flaring up again ..
    Yeah, that was another good reason to move on from the FVV/Siakam/OG core.... both FVV & OG would miss a lot of games. And when you have to pay those guys 30/40/50M, you won't have any money left to add good role players to carry your team when they're out of the lineup. And when they are in the lineup, you have to play them big minutes to grind out regular season wins, because you can't afford depth... which makes it even more likely they'll get injured.

Comment

• Rockets 127-117 Bulls (Mar 21, 2024) Box Score - ESPN

Weird stat .. Rockets beat the Bulls by 10 but Fred is the only player on rockets who is - in double figures ( - 11 ) ..

Comment

Rockets 127-117 Bulls (Mar 21, 2024) Box Score - ESPN

Weird stat .. Rockets beat the Bulls by 10 but Fred is the only player on rockets who is - in double figures ( - 11 ) ..
        Definitely weird, an outlier game for them. Fred leads the Rockets in +/- by several country miles (+167) and has the worst "off-court" plus-minus on the team (again by several country miles) at -83.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Rockets 127-117 Bulls (Mar 21, 2024) Box Score - ESPN

Jalen Green has hit another gear since Sengun went down with an injury. Could be a case where their games just don't fit well together.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Jalen Green has hit another gear since Sengun went down with an injury. Could be a case where their games just don't fit well together.
            Only so much ball to go around.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Only so much ball to go around.
              "Ball." -Hedo Turkoglu

Comment

• Congrats VC!!!!! now retire his number!!!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Never see quizzes here, so I'm giving it a go:

Lebron is the oldest NBA player at 39. There are 3 38 yr olds. Who?

Hints: One is an ex-Raptor and an ex-Raptor.
                  One is going to join Vince and Chauncey.
                  The last one was on 10 days, but is now fully guaranteed.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Never see quizzes here, so I'm giving it a go:

Lebron is the oldest NBA player at 39. There are 3 38 yr olds. Who?

Hints: One is an ex-Raptor and an ex-Raptor.
                    One is going to join Vince and Chauncey.
                    The last one was on 10 days, but is now fully guaranteed.
                    Lowry, Tucker and .....I don't know who the other one is.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• With Chauncey in, Kyle will be a lock now. Congrats to both he and Vince!

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Tucker is the double ex-Raptor.
                        Lowry is still listed as 37 on bbref Seasons list , so I missed that, but you are correct - he turned 38 about a week ago, so there are now 4 38 yr olds.

Still 2 more to go.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Justice Winslow.

Garrett Temple will be 38 on May 8th. And that's technically still within season. So you can count him too

*EDIT - nope Winslow is only 28. So got that wrong.

Comment

• Chris Paul is 38 but not sure he's the one you're thinking of since he was not on a 2-way.

Can't think of the other without having to look it up. Might come to be eventually though. I was initially thinking Raptor 2-way player. But it's someone in the league. Not Joe Johnson. Hmmm.

Comment

• Isaiah Thomas?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Chris Paul is 38 but not sure he's the one you're thinking of since he was not on a 2-way.

Can't think of the other without having to look it up. Might come to be eventually though. I was initially thinking Raptor 2-way player. But it's someone in the league. Not Joe Johnson. Hmmm.
                                Paul is the guy going to join Vince and Chaucey (and Kyle)

I'll give it another 15 minutes for the 10 day guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X