Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors who are still playing Alumni thread ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch wrote: View Post
    PRECIOUS ACHIUWA had Knick fans going nuts and making Raptor fans feel like wow we let him go .. But in a must win game the Knicks coach trusted him with zero minutes . His big stats came when Knicks were losing I noticed ..

Spicey P after a hot start cooled off a bit but he is in the second round of the playoffs and he was a big reason why .. OG defense
    was big part in Knicks advancing ..

Nick Nurse didn't get the 76ers past the 1st round and that was one less round then Rivers ...

Is it just me or would have Spicey P really helped the 76ers ?
    We were told repeatedly that Nicky Nurse was the saviour - a difference-maker who would to take the Sixers to "at least" the ECF.

They actually went backwards.

Comment

• OG had to leave last night's for injury concerns .. Our Knick fans realizing what Raptor fans knew .. We love OG but this guy can't stay
      healthy .

Comment

• The disrespect! lol. If Pascal doesn't drop 50 on Wizards next season, I'll be disappointed.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          The disrespect! lol. If Pascal doesn't drop 50 on Wizards next season, I'll be disappointed.
          He already averaged more points against the Wiz this year than against any other team.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

The disrespect! lol. If Pascal doesn't drop 50 on Wizards next season, I'll be disappointed.

He averaged 30 against the Wizards this season. Clearly they didn't do a good job guarding him.

Comment

i mean he did call him a superstar so i'm not sure how disrespectful we can call that.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Stanley Johnson 2015 draft pick #8.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post

Stanley Johnson 2015 draft pick #8.
                    Most of that draft class was woof.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X