Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game FOUR (Here's looking at you Scottie) Bulls at Raptors Monday October 25th 7:30pm on TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Feeling good about this one.. One big reason i that i just can't see the Bulls starting out 4-0. They have looked pretty good so far tho

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
    Yes he will get big applause. It's too bad he's not over what happened, I know he said he felt betrayed as they were taking to him about the year right before, but he should really ask himself, what if they had told him that he might be traded and then nothing happened? He would have checked out and wanted a trade. So they were dammed if they did that, it makes no sense. Game should be fun tonight!
    Fwiw, I caught a fair bit of Chicago's first 2 games (flipping over during raptors games), and derozan has looked like a new man in Chicago compared to San Antonio. He seems really enthusiastic and engaged. I don't think San Antonio was ever his choice, whereas now he's back In a big city, with other all star type guys in his age group, back pushing/dreaming of a conference finals appearance again. It's a great situation and I'm happy for him.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post

He’ll get more than polite applause, he’ll get cheers and maybe another standing ovation. Most of the fanbase still loves DeMar.
    Not sure the degrees of applause, but maybe. I looked at it'll actually be his 3rd game back. Polite applause is definitely above golf clap. How big are we talking here. Raucous ovation? Thunderous clapping? Or more of a hearty welcome?

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    Yes he will get big applause. It's too bad he's not over what happened, I know he said he felt betrayed as they were taking to him about the year right before, but he should really ask himself, what if they had told him that he might be traded and then nothing happened? He would have checked out and wanted a trade. So they were dammed if they did that, it makes no sense. Game should be fun tonight!

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Nice game thread Jclaw!

Vuc is questionable with an illness so we have a good chance at taking this one. Gonna have to really work to contain Lavine, I have faith in Scottie and OG to lock up DeMar.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yes, he'll get a polite applause. If memory serves he's only been back 1 time?
    He’ll get more than polite applause, he’ll get cheers and maybe another standing ovation. Most of the fanbase still loves DeMar.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    this will be a very interesting game... bulls are going to be a true test of our defence.
    You would think, but looking at their games so far they were held to under 100pts twice by Detroit. Bulls don't really have a lot of great 3pt shooters so they'll need to come through the teeth of our defense to do any damage. Will be an interesting match up for sure.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Game day! Should be fun. Really interested to see if we get any more tweaks to the rotation. Would be a good game to switch to Birch starting to have a better chance to handle Vooch without selling out on their shooters. And the bench could use some cleaning up, less Svi, more Banton, maybe a little Flynn for a scoring punch.

Good test of Barnes and OG in this one - gotta stay out of foul trouble, and LaVine and DeMar are big tests on that front.
    I agree with all of this. I think OG will do better to stay out of foul trouble. You may have to give him a quick yank if he gets two quick ones in the first.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    this will be a very interesting game... bulls are going to be a true test of our defence.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Wonder if the crowd gives DeMar a nice welcome. It's been so long since he was last in TO I can't remember.
    Yes, he'll get a polite applause. If memory serves he's only been back 1 time?

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    I like our chances in this one.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    We had some issues with Dallas' size. And of course the fouling. Chicago isn't as big (they have Vuc, but I think our defense can handle him). Should be a really fun game. Hope we kick their ass.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Game day! Should be fun. Really interested to see if we get any more tweaks to the rotation. Would be a good game to switch to Birch starting to have a better chance to handle Vooch without selling out on their shooters. And the bench could use some cleaning up, less Svi, more Banton, maybe a little Flynn for a scoring punch.

Good test of Barnes and OG in this one - gotta stay out of foul trouble, and LaVine and DeMar are big tests on that front.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Wonder if the crowd gives DeMar a nice welcome. It's been so long since he was last in TO I can't remember.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Nice stuff, J, as ever!!

GET THAT W!!!!!

I'm heading down to the Scottie Barnes Arena for this one...

Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X