Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    tobias harris
    Preach (don't know what that means but sounded good in my head)

Comment

3 guys i'd like us to grab:

1. Danillo Gallinari (Bit of a big cap hit, but could be worth it)
      2. Demarre Carroll (Gonna keep on stressing this one boys. Junk-Yard is what we need. Ross can go play SG in ATL)
      3. Nic Batum (Bit of of a stretch, but could we nab him?)

Anyone of these SF's is what we need.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Is he projected to be that good? I think of him more of a decent player, but on a crap team.
        He is 22, this is supposed to be his break out season. He has the tools to get Paul George good
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Raps need a starting caliber SF, i say trade Ross to GS for Barnes. GS have way too many SF's on their team. Iggy, Barnes and Draymond Green. Any of those 3 could be starting for the Raps.

Another interesting SF option that could be on the move is Jeff Green.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Javale McGee - a legit, athletic rim protector

He's the 3rd string centre now in Denver behind Mozgov and the rookie Yusuf. He'll anchor the 2nd unit defense along with James Johnson. And with guys like Lowry, Demar, Greivis who have the ball a lot, I doubt that he will have time to do any boneheaded plays lol. Plus Masai loves this guy. He traded Nene for him and gave him that contract. What do you guys think? He should be a massive upgrade over the current centres that we have (Hayes, Stiemmsa, Hansbrough).

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              Raps need a starting caliber SF, i say trade Ross to GS for Barnes. GS have way too many SF's on their team. Iggy, Barnes and Draymond Green. Any of those 3 could be starting for the Raps.

Another interesting SF option that could be on the move is Jeff Green.

Not a good idea T Rex,not sure why everyone is so hyped over barnes,his nothing special.
              This team doesn't need any more guards or wing players,they are stocked.
              Raptors remind me of old Detroit pistons team with billups,hamilton,wallace,prince and rasheed wallace.
              Billups - Lowry
              Hamilton - Derozan
              Prince - T Ross

JV - Ben Wallace

I like Amir,Patrick,Tyler Hansbrough as mix,but they are no where close 2 talent of Rasheed Wallace,that's why I said the guy like David West would b perfect at PF(at 4 position) his a beast. It sure would make raptors a contender and not a pretender.
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Fields and Hayes for Drummond.

debate settled

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  Fields and Hayes for Drummond.

debate settled
                  Yes, Raptors should have drafted Drummond and traded JV to OKC for Harden when offered.

Comment

Why trade? If anything the Raps could use a legit 3 point threat. PPat, Demar, Lowry, Ross and Vasquez can shoot them but they are not legit threats and when the shots aren't falling it leads to long inefficient night as teams clog the lanes. Last I checked the greatest 3 point shooter in the history of the L is currently unemployed. Why not make a push for Ray Ray?
                    Deadallus

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
                      Why trade? If anything the Raps could use a legit 3 point threat. PPat, Demar, Lowry, Ross and Vasquez can shoot them but they are not legit threats and when the shots aren't falling it leads to long inefficient night as teams clog the lanes. Last I checked the greatest 3 point shooter in the history of the L is currently unemployed. Why not make a push for Ray Ray?
                      Rebounds are the concern, not shooting. Amir has been great but it's uncertain that his ankles can take the grind of the NBA regular season with any consistency. Without Amir, the Raptors bigs are just too slow, too stiff, too old school, to match those great rebounding front lines like the Heat and Celtics!

Comment

Please forgive my lack of knowledge but
                        can Mike Scott fit SF?
                        I personally really like Mike Scott and I think Raptors should go after him
                        If raptors can get him for Ross, it would be perfect!! (In my opinion)
                        I think it would take some time for Ross to be a consistent shooter
                        Last edited by Triplethreat89; Sat Nov 8, 2014, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                          Please forgive my lack of knowledge but
                          can Mike Scott fit SF?
                          I personally really like Mike Scott and I think Raptors should go after him
                          If raptors can get him for Ross, it would be perfect!! (In my opinion)
                          I think it would take some time for Ross to be a consistent shooter
                          Mike Scott's exclusively a PF I'm fairly sure, and I'd much, much, much rather have Ross than Scott for various factors such as age, continuity, and the fact that Scott's ceiling in a stretch 4 off the bench (which is what he is at the moment and what we already have in Patterson).

But hey, maybe we owe the Hawks a lopsided trade after the Salmons for Bebe/Lou trade

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            Mike Scott's exclusively a PF I'm fairly sure, and I'd much, much, much rather have Ross than Scott for various factors such as age, continuity, and the fact that Scott's ceiling in a stretch 4 off the bench (which is what he is at the moment and what we already have in Patterson).

But hey, maybe we owe the Hawks a lopsided trade after the Salmons for Bebe/Lou trade
                            I think Ross is really over-rated.. or at least he definitely doesn't fit SF that well
                            Yeah I definitely see that Ross has good potential due to his athleticism, but it seems he lacks confidence
                            I personally just can't imagine Ross playing SF anywhere else, other than here in Toronto

Comment

Tobias Harris is really dreamy but I don't think Magic will trade him

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                                I think Ross is really over-rated.. or at least he definitely doesn't fit SF that well
                                Yeah I definitely see that Ross has good potential due to his athleticism, but it seems he lacks confidence
                                I personally just can't imagine Ross playing SF anywhere else, other than here in Toronto
                                well if he has the tools you cannot teach (athleticism, length, hops, sweet stroke) and his only issue is confidence, isnt that a good thing? Don't players mature into their roles as they get older? Confidence comes with refinement, like DD this year. At 23, TRoss has a ton of room to grow, give it at least 2 more seasons before we can say he has a body but lacks the brain for NBA basketball.
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X