GAME 12: Toronto Raptors @ Boston Celtics - Wed Nov 10th 7:30pm ET - Sportsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    How many Years do I have 2 keep saying it....GET A F@#@#@# CENTER!!!!
    It’s actually getting embarrassing tbh

Comment

Our D is trash and the shot selection worse. Gotta clean it up.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        Barnes only one scoring and ita coming off broken plays. Let him initiate
        Barnes at the elbow... ala Jokic is what I'm hoping for.

The offense is nuts right now. It's just perimeter hand-offs "flowing" into contested 3-pt shots or ISOs from 20ft out.

Comment

You dont need to double horford if scottie is guarding him.

Comment

Need Serge Ibaka to run out after half time with a steel chair

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

The offense is nuts right now. It's just perimeter hand-offs "flowing" into contested 3-pt shots or ISOs from 20ft out.
              Scottie has 22 assists and 18 turnovers. It's way too early to have offense "flow" through him
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

The celts are getting good looks out of the initial action, one to 2 passes and then shoot. We usually cause teams to go deep in the clock as they cant generate good looks out of the initial action. That just didnt happen enough that half. Gotta pick up the effort.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Achiuwa is really p@#@# me off, and Trent got a biggest Chuck F#$@#..this guys is worse than James Harden..any shot good shot..Chuck it.
                    I want this guy gone..Get him on the bench..We need Center, Center, Center, Center, Center.
                    Maybe if I keep posting everytime...CENTER...Karma or God might c it and give a msg to Masai..
                    Don't tell me u can't get a Center..u have so much talent and draft pics..go get that guy..F#$# so sick watching this..
                    This ain't Raptors basketball..Even if there were winning, I don't like it.
                    Freddy can't play pg...his not pg, his a sg off guard combo, whatever the f#$# u wanna call it...
                    Eventually Freddy will be moved, one day..love freddy, a lot of heart, I'm not feeling it...
                    God would I love 2 c Barnes play PG and OG at SG..Give me big guards. Domination..
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Don't play Boucher, Achiuwa, Flynn in the second half. More OG at PF

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Scottie has 22 assists and 18 turnovers. It's way too early to have offense "flow" through him
                        On nights like tonight, you might as well focus on development reps.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Cause it would be worse than 5 guys standing at the three point line staring at each other?

Comment

On nights like tonight, you might as well focus on development reps.
                            sigh...I guess more Achiuwa

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post

Cause it would be worse than 5 guys standing at the three point line staring at each other?
                              Who knows? It could be

Comment

Someone's gotta heat up for 3.
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X